Post-Game Talk: GAME 45 - THE BEAR dances on Yonge Street - BRUINS 3 Hogtown 2 - FINAL

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Just finished the DVR- my heart rate is still up! What a finish, and beating the Leafs is SO SATISFYING!! These days it's better than beating the toilet seats for me.
Nothing is better than beating the f***ing Habs... But damn if this isn't close right now. Smug f***ing pro-Leafs media can suck it.

One. And. Done.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Nothing is better than beating the ****ing Habs... But damn if this isn't close right now. Smug ****ing pro-Leafs media can suck it.

One. And. Done.

Idk this year beating the Leafs is better. Mainly because of how cocky they got when they signed JT. I mean they've always been insufferable and signing JT just amplified it.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
i thought miller was ok.
first goal was a lucky bounce.
second was a power play on a call made by the crowd i thought.
He coughed it up on the clearing it was an easy out. Then the running around started and he let Matthews stand there and it went in. Then the bad stickhandling that lead to his penalty call and they scored on the PP. He was alright in other spots but nothing Moore cannot do and do better

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
He coughed it up on the clearing it was an easy out. Then the running around started and he let Matthews stand there and it went in then the bad stickhandling that lead to his call. He was alright in other spots but nothing Moore cannot do and do better
maybe but miller was great late in that game. he comes out with the puck most of the time along the walls

Reactions: Ladyfan and DBL84

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Dwwh0s8WkAEi3VM.png:large

Reactions: MetM

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
maybe but miller was great late in that game. he comes out with the puck most of the time along the walls
Maybe but if Krug did what he did tonight ppl would have been losing their minds in the GDT, funny how the double standard is sometimes. We know the Leafs will get the calls as they always do with the crowd.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I didnt see anything the Bruins need to change to beat the Leafs in a series. The Leafs matched the Bruins intensity for a period and a half then faded. They cant keep up the cycle and grind game.

Bruins defense struggled coming out of the zone on a half dozen shifts. Ill chalk that up to a change in defensive pairings.

Chara and Miller struggled. Id sign Carlo to a 12 year contract if i could. He won so many battles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad