GDT: Game 45: Red Wings at canes 7:00 pm et 1/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Frustrating game to watch. Canes shutdown styles makes it feel like the game is within reach but they keep you on the outside and just slowly chip away. Just two penalties all game and a lot of stops for pucks going up high. Hard to get any rhythm going and tough to watch.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Sprong has had a brutal game tonight lol.
Who the hell hasn’t this game?

I would hope Lalonde skates this team into the ground next practice until they collapse because this was even more pathetic than some of the 7+ goal against games we’ve played.

“Get the puck give it away immediately” is not a great game plan apparently

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Frustrating game to watch. Canes shutdown styles makes it feel like the game is within reach but they keep you on the outside and just slowly chip away. Just two penalties all game and a lot of stops for pucks going up high. Hard to get any rhythm going and tough to watch.
More definitely should have been called. It's bullshit to watch.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Awful game. Canes are good but not you only get 10 shots good.

Can't just hang in games forever, some you actually have to outplay teams.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I'm kinda surprised he's not the team whipping boy at this point, he's such a lazy floater...but then when he feels like playing gets hot and scores 4 goals in a 3 game stretch, and then just floats again. I am extremely underwhelmed with his play. We knew coming in he was a streaky goal scorer, but I honestly didnt expect 5 games stretches like this where he's legit invisible and floating up and down the ice

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Me watching our offense all night.

giphy.gif

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Mick shooting on Ozzy was the best part of the night. Ozzy about to say something then realizes the shot to the stomach really hurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad