GDT: Game 45: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 4/23/21 9:00 PM EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
KLyayOa.jpg

DV1BCD5.jpg

4NFNwI7.jpg

Last edited:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
they've been our worst matchup this season.

but i like the way we played last night with the new lines.
Ya I like the new lines too. Even on D with Merrill looking solid with Romo as well as Weber looking like he’s got his mojo back. Once Gally and Caufield are back/in, the lineup will be the best it’s been in a very long time.

Reactions: Holystik

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Biggest game of the year....to date

I'm expecting playoff intensity like last game

Reactions: rik schau

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I just hope we play the flames stars soft. Edmonton fans said that’s how hockey should be played you know.

Reactions: le_sean

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ya I like the new lines too. Even on D with Merrill looking solid with Romo as well as Weber looking like he’s got his mojo back. Once Gally and Caufield are back/in, the lineup will be the best it’s been in a very long time.

Staal and Perry have looked good together on the 4th line with both Lehkonen and Drouin. That's good because when Caufield and Gallagher come back in, I have them replacing Byron and Lehkonen in the top 9. Byron is out of the top 12 and Drouin and Lehkonen can battle for the wing spot next to the Staal-Perry duo. Lehkonen has the edge right not.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I've been nailing the predictions late - I think Drouin and Danault both score , probably off their heads or asses, but the puck goes in. I'm feeling it.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Fyi, this is the team we just beat, and were beating up until the last 10 minutes the previous game, without Price, Gallaher, and Caufield.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
The team has to embrace Calgary's game and do it better. Play heavy and play with pace. Get that first goal and make them chase the game.

I agree that against Calgary especially, the first goal is key. They have no choice but to open it up a little if they have to score.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Ah, the ever fun games against the Flames.

Definitely been the Habs worst matchup this year.

Really can't fall behind because then it's lights out.

Reactions: Redux91

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm kind of excited, won't lie. This is leading up to be an intense battle and a preview of what this team will probably look like come playoffs time (minus a few players), if we make them.

Worst part is, I have no clue what kind of team I'll be watching today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad