GDT: [Game #45] Dallas Stars @ New Jersey Devils – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #45 – 1/20/2024 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
Prudential Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the New Jersey Devils
26-13-5, 57 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 23-17-3, 49 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

O8ndzb8.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

New Jersey Devils

Toffoli - Hischier - Bratt
Meier - McLeod - Mercer
Haula - Lazar - Bastian
Willman - Tierney - Holtz

Marino - Nemec
Hughes - Miller
Bahl - Foote

Daws

2fmwd0w.png

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Had to Google who this was. Apparently 300 career points gets you a ring of honor spot.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017

Had to Google who this was. Apparently 300 career points gets you a ring of honor spot.
He played on all 3 cup team and spent his entire career with NJ. Not so much for the production obviously. Anyway damm your lineup is deep. Former Art Ross Trophy winner on your 3rd line. If Wedgewood is your starter he'll goalie us but, he probably won't have too. Here's to a good hard fought tilt tonight.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
He played on all 3 cup team and spent his entire career with NJ. Not so much for the production obviously. Anyway damm your lineup is deep. Former Art Ross Trophy winner on your 3rd line. If Wedgewood is your starter he'll goalie us but, he probably won't have too. Here's to a good hard fought tilt tonight.

Fair enough, I was only a wee boy in the 90s not a name I remember from the Devils, went back to look at the roster and guys like John Madden or Jay Pandolfo are much more recognizable names despite their status on the roster.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Pete must have a low opinion on Dellandrea to not put a line up change in after the effort vs flyers.

I get response game and all that, but geez.

Reactions: LT

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Welcome back to "Who Is That Player?" Today we look at one of the lesser known Devils, Maxwell Willman.

8478051.png

Max, as his friends call him, is a 28 year old perfectly average sized forward from Massachusetts. After attending Brown University for 4 years he finished his collegiate eligibility with a season at BU where he was a teammate of none other than Jake Oettinger.

Originally drafted by Buffalo in 2014 3 picks after Igor Shesterkin, Willman began his professional career in the Flyers organization before famously crossing the Delaware River to join New Jersey in a seismic shift in the balance of Metropolitan power.

Burning bright for the AHL affiliate Utica Comets, Maximillian has spent several stints up with the big club this year getting in a total of 9 contests wherein he's tallied a goal and an assist.

I’m loving (Utica) so far. I just got a new place and I’m still exploring the area a bit.
source

When he's not exploring upstate New York, Willman prides himself on bringing his work ethic each and every night which allowed him to convert a training camp PTO into an NHL contract.

This has been, "Who Is That Player?"

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Need a big game from our best players. Harley and Lundkvist need to get back on their game too.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Devils already firing away for rebounds. Teams know exactly what to do when Wedgewood is in goal

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Interesting to hear the arena is very warm after hosting a college basketball game earlier. Expect the ice to degrade as the period goes along.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I actually liked Wyatt leaving it because it didn't look like he would've been able to elevate over the goalie's leg while the defense was starting to attack him, but I didn't see the replay.

PAVS!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad