GDT: Game 45: Columbus at Toronto | 1/13 7PM EST

KlichkoBro*

Korpisalo was interfered on the goal. That's BS to lose SO on a goal like that.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Calm down on Korp. He had had a great night but it's just one night. Remember a guy named Steve Mason?

Pretty sure Mason had an will have a future in the NHL. Saying he has a future is different than saying he'll be an all-star of even a starter.

KlichkoBro*

Calm down on Korp. He had had a great night but it's just one night. Remember a guy named Steve Mason?

Yeah, he's a good starting goalie in the NHL right now.
BTW Toronto announcers just mentioned him cause he was the last rookie goalie to record a SO for the Jackets.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I don't care if there are only 5 seconds left, Dubi nearly had his jersey ripped off going to the goal. Call a ****ing penalty.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I thought this was a well deserved win. Lousy first, as usual, but from then on it was a great effort from a lot of guys.

vertigo1061

Jan 10, 2016
I still don't get how Dubinsky isn't wearing the C. I like Foligno, but from what I see Duby is clearly the heart and soul of this team.

KlichkoBro*

To me it looked like Saad bulldozed his guy into Korp. If it was reviewed, I don't think it what have changed anything.
I just watched replay. Holland was standing in the crease for a few seconds, initiated contact with Korpi and then was bumped. That was interference.
And Saad wasn't even on the ice. That was Golo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad