Pre-Game Talk: Game 45 | 1/20 | Bruins vs. Habitants Puant | 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
f*** the Habs.

That's it, that's the post.
Thank God I lived long enough to see Pasta torment the opposition like Lafleur did us throughout the 70's. Some games you wouldn't notice him but then boom in the back of the net, then another and then game over. Pasta is made up of the same ingredients as 'The Flower" After all you can't make Pasta without the "Flower". Habs and their fans can have all the Poutine they want I'll take a plate of Pasta anytime.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I said to myself, "Self," is what I said, "Bruins - Habs games have definitely lost the animosity that they once had, but we at least have a BMC rant to look forward to!"

To see this timidity from a BMC post just makes me want to curl up and cry myself to sleep! :cry:

Don't cry @Roll 4 Lines the pre-game thread is just a warm up for the real thing :nod:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Defensemen Brandon Carlo (upper-body injury) and Derek Forbort (lower-body) were full participants in practice. “They both feel a lot better,” Montgomery said. “We’ll see how they feel tomorrow, but it’s a lot more promising.” ... Montgomery said forward Matt Poitras, who also practiced, still must “check a few more boxes” before he is cleared for game action. He is recovering from an upper-body injury ... Marchand was given a maintenance day but will play Saturday night vs. the Canadiens ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad