Laval Rocket: Game 44 vs. Cleveland Monsters (7:30PM ET on RDS & AHLTV)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Primeau will start. Poulin will be the back up. McNiven at the moment is still with Laval, but he's obviously the 3rd guy in line. Either he accepts to go to 3R or they'll have to trade him, and will also get an AHL guy back.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

JC Beaudin and Gignac are at practice this morning. In Gignac's case, he's still not cleared to return but him practicing is a sign of progress.

That would leave Belzile and Vejdemo as the only ones on IR once Gignac is cleared to return.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Primeau is brutal. I'm convinced he won't make the NHL, at least as a starter. I haven't been excited about him in close to 3 seasons, but he just seems to be getting worse. Maybe it's confidence? I don't know.

His angles are horrible. Another bad angle goal.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Primeau is brutal. I'm convinced he won't make the NHL, at least as a starter. I haven't been excited about him in close to 3 seasons, but he just seems to be getting worse. Maybe it's confidence? I don't know.

His angles are horrible. Another bad angle goal.

Primeau's confidence is completely shot. He's going to need a lot of work to get through this.

Hasn't Primeau been really good since being sent down?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
That was mostly a knee jerk reaction to a very bad goal. To his credit, he's been much better since.

It was a terrible goal to give up, maybe his worst of the year in Laval at least (since I didn't see all the carnage in the NHL) but I feel he's been much better then I was expecting after giving up so many goals in the NHL.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
It was a terrible goal to give up, maybe his worst of the year in Laval at least (since I didn't see all the carnage in the NHL) but I feel he's been much better then I was expecting after giving up so many goals in the NHL.
He gets beat stick side a lot. He has settled down though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad