GDT: Game 44: New York Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10pm, MSGSN (West Coast trip starts tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Vegas have just called up Rempal from Henderson so they may have a forward out tonight (he did score 4 goals last night so it may also be a reward for effort)

Kodiak

Feb 27, 2002
Ranger fan in Philly
Knicks at 730 Rangers at 10. Work will be a slog tomorrow but at least it’s Friday

I have off tomorrow.

I just got word that my kids’ school is closed tomorrow due to the expected snow, and I don’t care much about my job at the moment, so I’m thinking I might try hanging out in the GDT again tonight.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I just got word that my kids’ school is closed tomorrow due to the expected snow, and I don’t care much about my job at the moment, so I’m thinking I might try hanging out in the GDT again tonight.
Oh it's fun

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

I’m used to these times watching the Ducks games. But that team has been so bad , if not for Carlsson or Zegras would not be watching.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
A thought I had today: this is a 10:00 EST game and I wouldn't be surprised if the length of this GDT dwarfs that of Vegas. That's not shitting on Vegas, that's the norm. We go hard.

I'm very proud of that. The organization is mostly ass on the ice but the best online fan community in professional sports is right here on the Rangers board.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
A thought I had today: this is a 10:00 EST game and I wouldn't be surprised if the length of this GDT dwarfs that of Vegas. That's not shitting on Vegas, that's the norm. We go hard.

I'm very proud of that. The organization is mostly ass on the ice but the best online fan community in professional sports is right here on the Rangers board.
The Vegas GDT will be 3 pages max. When I lived out there, I would watch most of their games & participate in the GDTs. The posters over there are fun & knowledgeable, but to say they're not a large group would be a giant understatement. Most of the fans in that town are more of the FB & Reddit variety & not well informed.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Vegas GDT will be 3 pages max. When I lived out there, I would watch most of their games & participate in the GDTs. The posters over there are fun & knowledgeable, but to say they're not a large group would be a giant understatement. Most of the fans in that town are more of the FB & Reddit variety & not well informed.
Yeah, the people they have are good.

This place is like a life of its own tho. Like half the people I'm in IRL contact with are from here. I've been to an HF wedding.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

You should be proud of that. You and @Kane One , @Killem Dafoe , and @Gardner McKay , and @LokiDog keep this place afloat.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm assume the menu was debated all night with people offering ways it could have been done 'better'?
:laugh:
I don't even remember what we had to eat. I remember watching the Giants on my phone and they beat the Buccaneers.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Ugh - Mrs Goon has “surprised“ me with tix for Book of Mormon on Broadway.

Gonna need to find a sportsbar after the show….
Tell her you want to treat her to a nice glass of wine or a martini as a thank you for the "surprise " . Then be surprised it's a sports bar. :D

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad