GDT: Game 44: Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
uZ3fclD.jpg

E7WmubA.jpg

hb58dxc.jpg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
PP1: Tatar -- Suzuki -- Kovalchuk,
Weber -- Domi

PP2: Danault -- KK -- Lehkonen,
Chiarot/Mete -- Petry.

See No Cousins or Weal. It's not that hard CJ!

If we can't beat Detroit tonight ... :facepalm:
I don't' understand why this coaching staff continues to use 4 forwards and 1 D on both PP units. We simply don't have the type of forwards to use that configuration. Why not put Chiarot on the point? He has outscored both Weal and Cousins this season.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Redwings sucks so much that we’re gonna find a way to win..
To be fair, their lack of talent haven't stopped us from losing to them this season. More concerning to me is that we have actually competed hard over these past few games but you can clearly see the talent problem we have right now. When you lead the league inn shots and yet can only score 1-2 goals a game, the problem isn't effort but lack of skill and that isn't changing anytime soon with our current situation.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
To be fair, their lack of talent haven't stopped us from losing to them this season. More concerning to me is that we have actually competed hard over these past few games but you can clearly see the talent problem we have right now. When you lead the league inn shots and yet can only score 1-2 goals a game, the problem isn't effort but lack of skill and that isn't changing anytime soon with our current situation.
or maybe the problem is what they're told to do. which is a coaching issue.
they have key injuries, yes. but, holy (mod) they look completely lost in every single zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
The winner of this game will be the one who lose the game. I feel a Victory for Montreal. Detroit are better than us in term of mediocrity

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Weal will probably get 20 mins tonight, Bertuzzi will run through the smurfs. 5-2 Wings

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Gallagher did travel with the team and is skating this morning. Julien confirmed yesterday that Gallagher won't play when he was asked by Engels.

Also in the option skate today:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
These imbeciles better not rush Gallagher , he is so the type of person to play with a concussion and ignore the symptoms. Let him rest so he can keep scoring 30 a year for the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad