GDT: Game 44: Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Habs scored 2.30 goals per game in the last 10 games.
Drouin got 1 point in his last 5 games and he is -5
Domi got 2 points in his last 5 games with -4 but also hasn't scored in his last 13 games
Gallagher has 1 point in his last 6 games and he didn't score in his last 8 games
Tatar scored 2 goals (in the same game) in his last 13 games

I think it's really, really time for Julien to make some major lines change.
They are lumped up.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Domi got 2 points in his last 5 games with -4 but also hasn't scored in his last 13 games
Gallagher has 1 point in his last 6 games and he didn't score in his last 8 games

I said it in the last GDT. To many players drying up/coming down to earth as of late. We will fall fast at this rate. You can’t get that type of production from your top forwards and expect anything. Domi is no different then Weber in October 2016. He had a hot start in the spotlight. He isn’t a 70-80 point player.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Watch.. Montreal is going to drop in thr standings this second half.

Oh and kotkaniemi is being rushed. He needs confidence in the AHL.

Jul 6, 2016
I said it in the last GDT. To many players drying up/coming down to earth as of late. We will fall fast at this rate. You can’t get that type of production from your top forwards and expect anything. Domi is no different then Weber in October 2016. He had a hot start in the spotlight. He isn’t a 70-80 point player.

That's what happens to small, under skilled teams....

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013

We dont have any competent centers. Domi is a stop gap and is a good hockey player but hes a winger. 3C at best. Kotkaniemi is young and is going through the emotions of playing in the NHL.

This team will not make the playoffs and will draft 12 overall unless they win the lottery and place second.

If anything montreal needs another 2nd line winger.

Agostino and chaput are AHLers and deslauries is probably getting traded.

That leaves hudon. mccaron should not be brought up for another year or so.

This team is riding petry price and weber.. Lets come back down to earth.

A line change at this point is more than likely a stop gap. Let these guys get through their struggles together.

1 or two games apart might help spark some emotion.

Drouin-kotka-gallagher
Tatar-domi-armia

Xx-weber
Xx-petry

Price

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Weber isnt certain yet he will be part pf warm ups and will decide from there

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
I think one or both of his eyes would need to be swollen shut before he sits a game for that type of injury. It would’ve been reported by now if it was a concussion. Shea may not be popular around here for a reason we all know, but he’s a tough player.

That was pretty wild, basically took a full wrist shot to the side of the face and didn’t go down.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
TWbBbmf.jpg

OwDa22y.jpg

Terrific job, especially considering the time frame @donghabs98!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Dany Dubé with interesting comments on 98,5FM.

He says that the Habs kept Alzner up over Schlemko because Alzner, despite making all this money, is the kind of guy who you could ask to go sell hot dogs and he'd be happy to help, says he's always helping the medical and equipment staff, helps with loading the bags. Meanwhile, Schlemko keeps to himself and is more into pouting.

You know what, pile of suck for pile of suck, I'll take the pile of suck that's happy to be there too.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Dany Dubé with interesting comments on 98,5FM.

He says that the Habs kept Alzner up over Schlemko because Alzner, despite making all this money, is the kind of guy who you could ask to go sell hot dogs and he'd be happy to help, says he's always helping the medical and equipment staff, helps with loading the bags. Meanwhile, Schlemko keeps to himself and is more into pouting.

You know what, pile of suck for pile of suck, I'll take the pile of suck that's happy to be there too.

God damn no one actually said that, you are f***ing joking here Phil, right?

Reactions: PhysicX

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

CJ leaves us all, scratching our heads some nights...this is what happened in Beantown also...

Reactions: Milhouse40

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
No, he said that. I don't know if they'll upload it later but he said that. 5 minutes ago.
So they are so far up Bergevin's arsehole that they are willing to say that even though Karl sucks on the ice he was a good signing because of his willingness to serve hot dogs and help the training staff just to make Bergevin look good! Kim jong un does not get this kind of support! We have Bergevin forever.

Reactions: groovejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad