GDT: Game 44: Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
PP clinic tonight.
The what not to do lessons only.
Other lessons in another NHL arena.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
The burning question is: Did Bergevin then turn to Schlemko and say, "I know talent, I signed you! I love your talent man! Show me that guy! Then man hugs him and walks away. Scene.
Some sort of massive bro hug where Marcs biceps are finally realized by schlemko and he becomes down right afraid of that man.... Alpha marc

I tuned into the second to see a two quick goals followed by trash play by both sides...... oh man what a tire fire these two teams are!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Listening to Pierre Lebrun helps me really see how Marc Bergevin still has a job, they have been reduced to nothing more than his loving messengers. Tough pill for TSN being only a regional broadcaster and having to be this way, money talks I guess.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Instead of pouting and staying by himself!

2qovd5.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I tuned into the second to see a two quick goals followed by trash play by both sides...... oh man what a tire fire these two teams are!

Lucky you I was preparing a meal and tuned in after we were up 2-0 so I missed that 1:46 of Glory.
Nothing has compelled me to return for the third I'm afraid... I said that last night too but made the mistake of sticking around. :surrender

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Dany Dubé with interesting comments on 98,5FM.

He says that the Habs kept Alzner up over Schlemko because Alzner, despite making all this money, is the kind of guy who you could ask to go sell hot dogs and he'd be happy to help, says he's always helping the medical and equipment staff, helps with loading the bags. Meanwhile, Schlemko keeps to himself and is more into pouting.

You know what, pile of suck for pile of suck, I'll take the pile of suck that's happy to be there too.

This deserves Post of 2019 consideration when we tally them all up at the end of the year.

This must be what MB meant when he said "attitude" was at a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad