GDT: [Game #44] Dallas Stars @ Philadelphia Flyers – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Holy f*** Hanley

1824.PNG

Stapling Harley to Hanley is gross negligence

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Yeh I think Tippett just sent Hanley to the NHL abyss with that move (even factoring the rest of his night).

Hope Miro is good to go next game

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
On paper maybe one of the better teams, on the ice I don't see it though. Not consistently enough. Still a good team but lacking in a few areas.

I still have high hopes for the playoffs tho.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
A game like that, where pretty much everyone sucks, makes me wonder if something happened to the team as a whole. Like, maybe the oxygen levels got fairly low for a significant time on the flight to Philly? Or there's some nastiness in the ventilation ducts of their hotel?

It's just weird seeing everyone suck shit at the same time unless they all got hit by some minor carbon monoxide poisoning or something.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
A game like that, where pretty much everyone sucks, makes me wonder if something happened to the team as a whole. Like, maybe the oxygen levels got fairly low for a significant time on the flight to Philly? Or there's some nastiness in the ventilation ducts of their hotel?

It's just weird seeing everyone suck shit at the same time unless they all got hit by some minor carbon monoxide poisoning or something.

I think most of em are just old and/or slow

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Completely forgot this game was last night because I jumped ship sometime early in the 2nd and, judging from the final score, it was the right call.

Sheesh.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad