Apr 4, 2015
Moscow
Lines
Rychel-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Hartnell-Wennberg-Saad
Jenner-Karlsson-Atkinson
Bourque-Campbell-Boll

Two Atkinsons or Atkinson on two lines? Im down with both :laugh:
But seriously, man fights like a lion. Hope he stays that way.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
First trip to Brooklyn will bring back memories of "Wait till next year".

For those other than Mayor and maybe pete & Bob that was the famous saying of Dodger fans every year after the Yankees beat them in the World Series.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Feels like one of those we should definitely lose but, will somehow win ..

CBJ 2-1

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I'm really in a ****ed up dilemma. Even though this team consists of, for the most part, useless slugs, I just cannot bring myself to root against the CBJ. But damn having Auston Matthews would be so awesome.
I watched his play at the WJC and he was nothing short of spectacular. I actually think he will be even better than Mcdavid or Eichel. It also replaces the massive sting of losing Joey.
**** these last 38 games are going to be tough. Yeah the 1st pick would be nice, but I can't bring myself to root against my team...

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'm really in a ****ed up dilemma. Even though this team consists of, for the most part, useless slugs, I just cannot bring myself to root against the CBJ. But damn having Auston Matthews would be so awesome.
I watched his play at the WJC and he was nothing short of spectacular. I actually think he will be even better than Mcdavid or Eichel. It also replaces the massive sting of losing Joey.
**** these last 38 games are going to be tough. Yeah the 1st pick would be nice, but I can't bring myself to root against my team...

It's amazing how fast this season went from a Type 2 on the Bristol Stool Chart to a Type 7

:laugh:

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
15 pts in his last 14 games...seems like he was contributing. Thanks for the answering my question

That's awful convenient to point out considering he was ****ing invisible for the first 25 games. Overall, no, he hasnt been contributing.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
That's awful convenient to point out considering he was ****ing invisible for the first 25 games. Overall, no, he hasnt been contributing.

:laugh: You're embarrassment shines through.

The guy had 15 pts in has last 14 games and you thought whether he played in this game was irrelevant because "he wasn't contributing." There's no way out. Give it up.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

If that's your justification, don't bother. We're not getting the 1st overall barring a miracle. Even if we finish dead last, the odds are against us, even before one considers our colorful history with draft lotteries.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

doctor.jpg

Dr. Joseph Dolan: You know, it's a shame about Ed.
Fletch: Oh, it was. Yeah, it was really a shame. To go so suddenly like that.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: He was dying for years.
Fletch: Sure, but... the end was very... very sudden.
Dr. Joseph Dolan: He was in intensive care for eight weeks.
Fletch: Yeah, but I mean the very end, when he actually died. That was extremely sudden.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
:laugh: You're embarrassment shines through.

The guy had 15 pts in has last 14 games and you thought whether he played in this game was irrelevant because "he wasn't contributing." There's no way out. Give it up.

Whether he contributes or not is irrelevant at this point. We needed our "Captain" when it mattered. Now the season is lost. It is apparent that whether he is contributing now or wasn't, the team needed him when it mattered. It's a sunk cost at this point, how people dont see this is beyond me. Who gives a **** if he scored 15 points in the last 14 games, the season is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad