Pre-Game Talk: GAME 44 1/18 7:08 PM - Colorado - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN360, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Play hard. Be physical. Pass with purpose. Got to the dirty areas. Battle in front of the net. Take no shit. And clear the crease when needed. No injuries please! We got this! Let's get it boys!

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC and ProdigalFan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Play hard. Be physical. Pass with purpose. Got to the dirty areas. Battle in front of the net. Take no shit. And clear the crease when needed. No injuries please! We got this! Let's get it boys!

I started to bold a couple items here, but then I unbolded all of it because it all applies anyway. This is all I care to see. Just a little fight from the black n gold, please.

Reactions: Mione134 and BMC

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I didn't mind the late starts cuz I'm awake anyway, and rarely am I settled in for the night prior to 830/9. However, a 7pm start means I can record the game and start at 9, with the ability to skip every commercial and intermission. It makes those rough games a lot easier to take in!

Reactions: BMC

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Bruins play well against Colorado in Beantown, I expect another strong showing tonight. McKinnon and Makarov are top top players, should be an entertaining game. Anyone who thinks Mathews is better then McKinnon dosen't know hockey.

Make that Makar, not Makarov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad