GDT: Game 43: Winnipeg Jets vs Montreal Canadiens 1/6/20 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
vZBGMwB.jpg

gYdqgnc.jpg

JTnRCUn.jpg

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
That lineup reminds me when we picked number 2. How is MB still running this team?

Hopefully it’s a fun game. Go habs go!

Reactions: cphabs and PhysicX

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
My "Decades Look back" GDT series continues on! Can anyone name the players used in the GDT and which season the GDT represents?
Pouliot, Darche and McCarron for the Habs I believe. Hossa, Jokinen and somebody for the Trashers.

Nice to KK get a winger like Kovalchuk. Should be good for the rookies.

Last edited:

Marshy71

Nov 10, 2015
Always like watching the jets games as well, looking forward to this one. Lets see what kovy can do!

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
I foresee a 4-3 loss.

Price has to allow his usual 4 goals minimum and the Habs have to lose in the only way they know how this season and that's by one goal.

Man o man does this team need actual talent.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I foresee a 4-3 loss.

Price has to allow his usual 4 goals minimum and the Habs have to lose in the only way they know how this season and that's by one goal.

Man o man does this team need actual talent.

Montreal has played Winnipeg 20 times since they came back to Winnipeg .
Winnipeg has won 6 times....

Montreal has won 4 of the last 5 against Jets...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Well at least Dustin isn't in town to lay the smurfs out this year. I expect the Jets to give some payback for their poor effort last time they played.

You know Pricer is going to let in 4, can we score five?
Kovalevchuck will probably get a hatty, Molson will give Bergy a 3 yr extension based this signing.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I don't see Kovalchuk playing much, he's not Julien's type of player at all. Unless Bergevin told him to give him a lot of ice-time so he can trade him at the deadline for a 3rd or some shit.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is Peca back?
Was Thompson injured?

I wouldn't put much stock into the line-up in the graphic at the moment.

Peca is still injured and Thompson isn't. And even if they were both healthy, I doubt Peca would knock Thompson off that 4C spot. Uncle Nate has that one locked down.

Also, placing Kovalchuk on the third line with Poehling and KK is more a guess (or wish) since CJ has yet to confirm where Kovalchuk will play.

Reactions: Habano and mattyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad