FS-AZ

J6fTchM.png
|
YrWSxSZ.png

Domi Vs Larkin. Should be fun.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty ****ing pumped for this game tbh. Should be a very good test against a strong Detroit team.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Cant wait
Of course I can't wait for each game!!!!
Beat us 5 to 1 last time out.
We win this game...Im already thinking about saving for my white out seat.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I miss the snark of the GDTs of years past. No, I don't have the skill, otherwise I would volunteer to do GDTs. I still can't get a video to play in a post.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I miss the snark of the GDTs of years past. No, I don't have the skill, otherwise I would volunteer to do GDTs. I still can't get a video to play in a post.

I lost the passion for doing them, unfortunately. Like, once I had an idea I liked I could really run with it, but I think I just had a limited amount of ideas and just used them all up by now.

Sorry :(

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Wow. Wasn't expecting it to be Elliot honestly. Yeah he's not the best in his own end, but he hasn't been the worst defenseman to play for this team in recent years. But I mean, he will clear and give Springfirld some depth

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I lost the passion for doing them, unfortunately. Like, once I had an idea I liked I could really run with it, but I think I just had a limited amount of ideas and just used them all up by now.

Sorry :(

Too bad, I thought you had quite a future in freehand sketching!.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We need to avoid the dangle tonight (Domi, are you listening?) and play solid positional hockey, otherwise Datsyuk and Abdulkader will pick our pockets and get uncontested shots.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Is anyone interested in an upper bowl ticket for tonight? Price is a Tim Horton's hot chocolate. Offer open until 1 PM local. Hate to cut it short but I'll be out until the game at that point.

Reply and PM your e-mail. Ticket is a PDF file.

Phoenician

Jul 3, 2013
Phoenix
If they are faster you must be starting from farther away. One hour is one hour.

I think he means, like me, it was hard to get motivated to go to a game. So sitting for an hour going to something you really didn't really want to go too seemed longer then now when your actually looking forward to the game. Perception of time.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I think he means, like me, it was hard to get motivated to go to a game. So sitting for an hour going to something you really didn't really want to go too seemed longer then now when your actually looking forward to the game. Perception of time.

Last season, my 15 minute drive felt like 3 years, and each period felt like an eternity.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

Last season, my 15 minute drive felt like 3 years, and each period felt like an eternity.

I know, I know. You have my number. Mathematical sense of humor.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
If they are faster you must be starting from farther away. One hour is one hour.
16.gif

Elliott on waivers? For real? Well ... such is life. Hope he clears, he's got a little something, and he's all we have to show from a pick when Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko were on the board.

Wings are always a tough test, looking forward to yet another game where 5,000 carpetbaggers flood the GRA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad