Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Scratched: Kevin Czuczman, Joseph Blandisi
Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery), Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Justin Schultz (lower body), Jake Guentzel (shoulder surgery)

Scratched: Jon Merrill, Nicolas Roy
Injured: Cody Glass (lower body)

*Lineups Current as of 5:00pm EST/ 2:00pm PST courtesy of NHL.com

IMG_4605.GIF

Stats courtesy of "The Score" App
IMG_4607.PNG

IMG_4606.PNG

Last edited:

RSPens

May 25, 2015
So, the Captain made the trip...any word on whether it was just to visit with Fleury, Nate and Phil or is he going to lace em up?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Is this a possibility?
He made the road trip with the team, but when you look at the list of teams they are playing, it's possible he made the trip because of laughs with Fleury, Hometown talk with Nate and a hot dog date with Phil.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This lineup is going to lose to the Knights...are you kidding me? I predict we keep losing until Sid returns, so let’s hope that’s Friday night...Tuch, Stone and Reaves will make mincemeat of us...
f***ING 10 PM!?! Damn dood... that f***ing sucks.

Also I hate Galchenyak on the 4th line. I want a Tanev clone on that line.
IMO, I don't like 18 anywhere out there. Who would be in his position if he were scratched... or more realistically if he was injured because he will never be a scratch.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
****ING 10 PM!?! Damn dood... that ****ing sucks.

IMO, I don't like 18 anywhere out there. Who would be in his position if he were scratched... or more realistically if he was injured because he will never be a scratch.
this may be miles better than the one against Cats, mean 4th line...we need some size, Agozzino could provide, you may be surprised tonight...I am more worried about our first line, are they out of gas, big question...also Tanger, I think this is where we see why Sully is a good coach, he will find the ways to get Good Tanger back again

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
****ING 10 PM!?! Damn dood... that ****ing sucks.

Move to the West Coast where the game is a 7PM start. Normally that would be a Pens game home start, but that's a 4PM start here. Watching games at 7PM is...weird.

Reactions: BillPrep

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Move to the West Coast where the game is a 7PM start. Normally that would be a Pens game home start, but that's a 4PM start here. Watching games at 7PM is...weird.
I wouldn't move to oregon / california unless I was a richer.
If I had no choice but to move out west I'd pick Vancouver / Seattle. I always wanted to visit vancouver it looks so damn beautiful and I absolutely loved canada when I went to Toronto. Cleanest city I have ever been to and the womens are mighty gorgeous. (big ups to whisey a go-go)

Reactions: 66-30-33

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
this may be miles better than the one against Cats, mean 4th line...we need some size, Agozzino could provide, you may be surprised tonight...I am more worried about our first line, are they out of gas, big question...also Tanger, I think this is where we see why Sully is a good coach, he will find the ways to get Good Tanger back again
Luckily I was at my families watching the football games and missing the florida game.

Good thing from what I read here. I was going to watch the replay but saw all the comments and decided against.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I just have a hunch...this would be his last start in a while...

I mean if you see him get shellacked by the Knights, maybe...otherwise I think he’ll play at Arizona because he shut them out when they played in Pittsburgh...Murray did well against the Avs so he could play Friday...I think either Jarry starts all three games this week or Matt plays Friday and they platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad