GDT: Game 43: New York Rangers vs Seattle Kraken, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Seattle lost 3-0 to the Penguins last night. Not sure if that is good or bad.
For the 2023-2024 NYR that is usually bad. I would rather a team coming in off a win and not getting shutout their last game but hopefully we match their play tonight.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
For the 2023-2024 NYR that is usually bad. I would rather a team coming in off a win and not getting shutout their last game but hopefully we match their play tonight.
My issue with this team is that they ALWAYS match the other teams' play. No matter how bad.

I for once would like them to come into a game and dictate terms and just thrash an opponent.

I don't believe that has happened a single game this season.

Reactions: bl02

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
we've been bad on the 3rd game of the 3 in 4.

The Panarin line or the PP will need to carry us

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
My issue with this team is that they ALWAYS match the other teams' play. No matter how bad.

I for once would like them to come into a game and dictate terms and just thrash an opponent.

I don't believe that has happened a single game this season.
should have happened Sunday vs the Caps at home after losing a big game with a third period lead a day earlier.
It didn't they let the Caps dictate most of the second period after going up 2-0.
Problem right now is we have one very good line and another decent line when the 4th line was going little while back. Hard to dominate when only one line is the real threat to score 5 on 5.

Reactions: WhereO Is Kakko

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Last game vs the Caps we had good defense and Igor was really good. We only scored 2 goals and we still won. Because our defense was back on track.

You know, prior to this last 4 game losing streak we just ended, the Rangers never lost more than 2 in a row this season. And ok, the Kraken won 9 in a row but prior to that all season they kinda sucked, which explains why even after an astonishing 9 game win streak they still sit in 5th place in their division.

A little adversity is good for a team to face. Its like Rocky said, its not how hard you can hit, its how hard you can get hit and keep going. The Rangers are coming out of a funk, hometown crowd cheering them, and I'm thinking we're going to beat the Kraken tonight.

I'm heading out to the game tonight getting my Artemi Panarin bobblehead and cheering on blue.

LETS GO RANGERS!!

Reactions: FUZfan and egelband

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Its time for Brodzinski to produce.

We talk about everyone else, but while this guy has been serviceable and a good fill in over the games he's been up - he needs to provide something.

Coming from the A where he pretty much dominated the score sheet, leading the LEAGUE before he came up - thats gotta translate even a LITTLE at the NHL level...

Pointless in his last 10 games, goalless in 16. Even 2-2-4 over that span is fine, you cant expect much from a depth player, but hes got 3rd line center duties tonight. Need something from the bottom lines and he's an offensive player

I'm sure he is really pressing for something.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Love it! Porterhouse for two!!! Please please please tell me someone wised you up & made you order the bacon & the shrimp cocktail!

IMG_9367.jpeg

bacon and an iceberg wedge…with extra bacon

i like bacon

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

We talk about everyone else, but while this guy has been serviceable and a good fill in over the games he's been up - he needs to provide something.

Coming from the A where he pretty much dominated the score sheet, leading the LEAGUE before he came up - thats gotta translate even a LITTLE at the NHL level...

Pointless in his last 10 games, goalless in 16. Even 2-2-4 over that span is fine, you cant expect much from a depth player, but hes got 3rd line center duties tonight. Need something from the bottom lines and he's an offensive player

He’s already produced more than Bonino and Goodrow combined in a fraction of the games . Yuck.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

I'd still rather have Brodzinski out there than most 4th liners.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

We talk about everyone else, but while this guy has been serviceable and a good fill in over the games he's been up - he needs to provide something on the scoresheet.

Pointless in his last 10 games, goalless in 16.

I think this is his last chance getting a shot centering the third line tonight.

He hasn't been used in a PK role which was one of the only justifications for using him prior to this year. But he’s the only chance that I can see at a top 9 center until Chytil comes back or a trade is made.

Brod is a shoot to score player in a league that is trending away from shoot to score tactics.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
You put a monocle and a top hat on Dave Hakstol and he instantly becomes a 19th-century London financier who was instrumental in staging the Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations in 1851 at Hyde Park.
Or this guy

Attachments

• IMG_2630.png
    IMG_2630.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: will1066

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I think this is his last chance getting a shot centering the third line tonight.

He hasn't been used in a PK role which was one of the only justifications for using him prior to this year. But he’s the only chance that I can see at a top 9 center until Chytil comes back or a trade is made.

Brod is a shoot to score player in a league that is trending away from shoot to score tactics.
Yes. He gets away with that in any other level and is an impact player.

It just goes to show how difficult a league it is, everyone is the best of the best - especially the goalies and defenseman

Reactions: egelband

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC

Remember that 2 -3 game hot streak he had where he fooled his fans into thinking he was an NHL player? So cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad