GDT: GAME 43: HABS @ ISLES | Triple Low Five, Revived! | Sat. Jan. 14, 2023, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

How would you react if the Habs extended a PTO to Subban for next season's training camp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That just sucks and is the reverse of what I'd prefer we do. :sarcasm: Actually I'd like to keep Dach at C for now Keep Ylonen up with Suzuki and Caufield he's far better than most of the wingers that duo had last year.

Yup. Keep Ylonen with Suzuki-Caufield. He's looked ok so far. Give the kid a chance.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dach with Slafkovsky & Anderson.

Then Drouin - Dvorak - Armia.

Dadonov odd man out.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Bring back Pitlick. He didn't deserve to be the only one in the dog house. The 5 tank crew members deserved to be sent down with him.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That just sucks and is the reverse of what I'd prefer we do. :sarcasm: Actually I'd like to keep Dach at C for now Keep Ylonen up with Suzuki and Caufield he's far better than most of the wingers that duo had last year.
Ylonen is skilled enough and smart enough to compliment them. He has nothing left to learn in Laval.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Anderson just tries to do everything by himself all the time.
Well I don't know what anyone expects at this point. He can't see the ice to make a decent pass if his life depended on it. He Can Skate and Shoot and plays the heavy N/S game typical of a 4th liner. He'd fit in seamlessly with Casey Cizikas.

Reactions: OldCraig71

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Everyone is tanking. Things will go back to normal next season.

I dunno. Nhl reminds me of the nba where it seems half the teams are trying to bottom down, and the other half are actually trying to play.

The nba had added more playoff seeds in recent years but those borderline teams still seem to embrace the idea of trying to lose.

It makes it feel like a 30 team league is actually a 15 team league.

I hate it, but that's the way the league is set, and I guess that's the way the Habs have to play the system too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad