GDT: [Game #43] Dallas Stars vs. Los Angeles Kings – 7:00 PM CT (ESPN+)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
cinco a uno

i dont hate ccp's calls, just the bias in this game.. she needs new linemates

Reactions: Elysian

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
The wave is just good clean fun.
No one likes the wave theres just people who put up with it and participate as is their civic duty (adults) and people who think they're better than you for not participating (clueless).

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
They used the English version of all the teams, including Kings, Red Wings, etc.
Yeah my buddy is from Peru and he always says Estrellas so I was hoping the announcers did too. You're right they used the english version for everything, even American Airlines Center. Oh well

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
WJ is filthy.

Him as an option with Hintz/Robertson is another break-in-case-of-emergency switch-up in the quiver. Love Pavs and he's had a very good season in his own right production-wise, but a lot of the frustration with the top line IMO can be traced back to him not being able to do as much in the flow of play as he used to.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
WJ is filthy.

Him as an option with Hintz/Robertson is another break-in-case-of-emergency switch-up in the quiver. Love Pavs and he's had a very good season in his own right production-wise, but a lot of the frustration with the top line IMO can be traced back to him not being able to do as much in the flow of play as he used to.

I love it because it opens up a top 9 center spot that we can slide Bourque into. Can't wait, even if it's not for a long while.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Most likely recency bias, but Roope and Robo looked a lot more assertive and aggressive with young Wyatt. I'm excited to see that line stay together for a bit.

Reactions: redbeardtx

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
Most likely recency bias, but Roope and Robo looked a lot more assertive and aggressive with young Wyatt. I'm excited to see that line stay together for a bit.
I wonder if Benn is playing hurt. There has been a dramatic falloff from his play last year. Although I do wonder if age is finally catching up to him.
Benn's play has impacted Wyatt as well and that whole line...

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I wonder if Benn is playing hurt. There has been a dramatic falloff from his play last year. Although I do wonder if age is finally catching up to him.
Benn's play has impacted Wyatt as well and that whole line...
Hard to say, Benn moves decently enough but he either looks lazy or just does too many drop passes instead of trying to get to the middle of the ice/net for a shot.

Reactions: starsfan86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad