Inactive
Jordan, McGinn

Injured
DiGisuppe, Gerbe, Wisniewski​

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Complete 180 from last night. We win big causing all the pro trade posters to vomit all over the GDT and declare victory over laziness.

CBJ 5
CAR 3

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Looking forward to seeing Rychel. My prediction is that either he or Anderson scores. I'll be there watching the Jackets.....already know the Bengals are going to gag against the Steelers, no sense in subjecting myself to watching it.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I'll be at game trying to not know what is happening in Bengals game, watching that after the Jacket game. 1990 since a Bengal playoff win. I know, I know, WHY do I do this to myself?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'll be at game trying to not know what is happening in Bengals game, watching that after the Jacket game. 1990 since a Bengal playoff win. I know, I know, WHY do I do this to myself?

I was thinking this too but I'm calling the football game by a different name. It sucks because I like the Bengals and Lewis and I'd like to see them get that elusive playoff win, but... not enough to want them to get it tonight.

Chances are Mike Todd will be providing updates.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'd rather see KConn or Prout in for Tyutin

This is the first time in recent memory when I haven't looked at the defense and said 'woof' or 'sweet heaven to betty'. Tyutin is really the only guy who I think doesn't belong in that group now (no offense to the guy, a lot of mileage on those wheels)

Last edited:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I was thinking this too but I'm calling the football game by a different name. It sucks because I like the Bengals and Lewis and I'd like to see them get that elusive playoff win, but... not enough to want them to get it tonight.

Chances are Mike Todd will be providing updates.

I'll have my hands over my ears singing La La to myself if I notice that. I know you probably like Pitt, but man do I want to finally beat them when it matters. It'll be tough sledding with McCarron.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Just warning you, when they do the scores from around the league in (I believe) the 2nd intermission, they likely do scores from other sports too (like the NFL). So when the scores from around the league goes on the Jumbotron, either leave your seat and plug your ears or do that from your seat (I suggest leaving for a minute because people are going to talk about the score for a minute or two once announced.)

I could be wrong, but I'm just looking out for you ;)

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Hopefully Rychel and Jenner at some point play together. Thought they had some chemistry last season.

4th line is brutal.. What is our worst 4th line in franchise history? Is this top 5?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Just warning you, when they do the scores from around the league in (I believe) the 2nd intermission, they likely do scores from other sports too (like the NFL). So when the scores from around the league goes on the Jumbotron, either leave your seat and plug your ears or do that from your seat (I suggest leaving for a minute because people are going to talk about the score for a minute or two once announced.)

I could be wrong, but I'm just looking out for you ;)

Thanks. I have done this before and know when to not pay attention. Much appreciated.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Feel this will be a rinse and repeat.
Primary entertainment for me will be the Bengals game. First time I can recall putting football over hockey.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I don't care if the Jackets win.

They just need to kick some serious ass tonight. Not just Malone. Pummel them.

LoveCBJ

Jan 17, 2009
South Carolina
Was at the game last night and just a couple of items. Jones is a very smooth skater and was patient with the puck. You could tell he was trying to get a feel for his teammates. There was zero checking by either team which makes for a somewhat boring game. I feel like the suspensions are keeping guys from hitting anyone. Cam Ward played a great game. I don't know how Savards shot stayed out of the goal as it hit the post and the top post and went across the goal. Didn't see the hit on Foligno as I was watching the puck. The Hurricanes kept Malone? off the ice for several shifts then Dubi went after him as soon as he was out there.

Go CBJ!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Was at the game last night and just a couple of items. Jones is a very smooth skater and was patient with the puck. You could tell he was trying to get a feel for his teammates. There was zero checking by either team which makes for a somewhat boring game. I feel like the suspensions are keeping guys from hitting anyone. Cam Ward played a great game. I don't know how Savards shot stayed out of the goal as it hit the post and the top post and went across the goal. Didn't see the hit on Foligno as I was watching the puck. The Hurricanes kept Malone? off the ice for several shifts then Dubi went after him as soon as he was out there.

Go CBJ!

:laugh: Evidently not. This game had one extremely dirty hit and no regular hitting.

LoveCBJ

Jan 17, 2009
South Carolina
:laugh: Evidently not. This game had one extremely dirty hit and no regular hitting.

As I said, I did not see the hit and they would not show it on the big screen. There was just no hitting and since Dubi's suspension, we have hit less than last year. That was my point.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I'd rather see KConn or Prout in for Tyutin

This is the first time in recent memory when I haven't looked at the defense and said 'woof' or 'sweet heaven to betty'. Tyutin is really the only guy who I think doesn't belong in that group now (no offense to the guy, a lot of mileage on those wheels)
Exactly how I feel. Best case scenario is he gets moved in the offseason and Werenski blows away the staff and makes the team in a top 4 role pushing Johnson to the 3rd pairing

But let's be real, that's not happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad