OnMKjKb.jpg

crVEtN6.jpg
enQS7Tg.jpg

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Good choice in song. Have a good feeling about this one. Which is usually bad.

Also I don't want to be that guy but you have the Avs as 18-6-8. Which would be awesome tbh.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
I'm super excited for tonight. Going to watch my two favorite teams play from my company's suite with unlimited food and booze.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Boy is it ever sad that Jon Carlson could be leading this team in points :laugh:

Didnt realize Backstrom is having himself a decent season so far.

Carlson had more assists than Backstrom like 2 games ago lol. The team has really gelled under Trotz and is playing better than I've seen since 09-10.

Homer opinion, but Carlson should be a Norris nominee, with 31 (24 even-strength) points in 41 games while going +15 against opposing top lines.

Edit: not saying Backstrom isn't having a great season.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd sooner nominate Carlson than someone like Shattenkirk. I was listening to a hockey show on XM Radio on Sunday afternoon, and they were handing out their mid-season awards and predicting who would win each award at the end of the year. Can't remember who it was, but it was a 4-person show and all agreed that Kevin Shattenkirk should win the Norris Trophy...

Talk about 4 guys picking an award based 100% on the statistics they see. Guy doesn't even play on the top pair in St. Louis :laugh:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
I think the Avs' speed will be difficult for the Caps to contain. I've seen Washington have trouble this season against fast teams. I could see Duchene getting his mojo back this game as Caps defenders seem to have a lot of trouble when strong players go wide and then cut back along the goal line. With his speed, he could get around the D fast enough to have space to shoot.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Just keep hitting the homeless person they replaced Ovechkin with. It takes him off his game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I wonder if Hejda says anything about Ovie before the game :laugh:

He was probably still mad about this when he said it:

ovi-hit-hejda2.gif

Then Ovechkin came out and did this to him:

yK89cAO.gif

Just leave it alone, Hejda. Move on.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I like the Caps and Ovi so I won't be upset if we lose but I'd rather a win. Hell, even an OT win would be okay and preferable.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
He was probably still mad about this when he said it:

ovi-hit-hejda2.gif

Then Ovechkin came out and did this to him:

yK89cAO.gif

Just leave it alone, Hejda. Move on.

Does anybody remember my Hejda's gonna Hate avatar from the playoffs? He wrecked OVie last year :laugh:
edit: also, LOL at ROR and Barrie's "controller disconnected" strides. Not that they're really at fault for the goal but it looks awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad