GDT: Game 42: Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes | 5:00PM | Finish The Year In Style

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
4 of the next 5 games at home (only road game is at Anaheim so not much traveling there). 7 of the next 10 at home.

3 wins in a row and if the team can beat LA and Anaheim it will tie the season high of 5 wins in a row.

Now is the time to make a run and take control of the division.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Coyotes are such a sorry franchise lol. Almost feel sorry for their fans. Almost.
I've got no ill will toward them, they've gotten dealt a really shitty hand.

Plus, they've got to deal with all the desert crap we've gotten for a lot longer, without the benefit of winning to shut people up right away.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Doesn't a Coyote ticket plus a couple tanks of gas cost roughly the same as VGK ticket?

Games in Anaheim are often cheaper and its slightly closer drive. Plus the ushers in Glendale are hardcore, they will yell at you. I had one raise her voice at me saying "that's not the seat you bought!". Yeah I moved 3 whole rows closer to the ice to an empty row to get out of the lone full row upstairs. Grandma wasn't having it. In Anaheim the ushers don't care one bit, don't even check seats upstairs.

I don't particularly feel sorry for the Arizona market. The arena is nice enough and they did have good support the first few years when they played downtown, but it just screams apathy. People in the Phoenix area will tell you from time to time they forgot they had a team. The market did well with minor league hockey and almost everyone in the area probably would be fine with it returning to that. If it happens, an affiliation with the Knights makes perfect sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad