GDT: Game 42: Seattle Kraken(25-12-4) @ Chicago Blackhawks(11-25-4) - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Thats what I mean by Oleksiak. We need an upgrade on him in that top-4 sooner than later. Hopefully something this off-season.
Like you said before no one will want him with his contract. The Kraken will just have to draft his eventual replacement perhaps in 2023

Some sensational hockey please Ross Shut up

To all the Kraken faithful good night and we'll see,hear from you Monday against the hated Tampa Bay Lightning. These last couple of weeks or so have been a blast! Moreso than the November ride which was fun too

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
A stat no one expected to see midway through the season.'

Goals Scored:

Jared McCann 22
Auston Matthews 21

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Vegas and LA lose. We are up to second. 2 points behind Vegas in first with 2 less games played.

Exciting times.

Beating Tampa will be hard though in our next game then a huge away game against the oilers the day after. Edmonton are getting hot and I'd really really like to win that one

Last edited:

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Another win and an NHL record winning all games on a seven game road trip even though we're only in season two while others are in it for over 100 years.
giphy.gif

The boys were just clicking on offense and Chicago might have even worse goaltending than we do.

Though, I didn't like the way we ended it but it's understandable to take the foot a little of the gas on the last game of that long road trip.

Also, I'm not sure why Jones was starting this one.
We'll fly home and play the Lightning on Monday at 1:00 p.m. and unless he just wants Grubauer in that one and Jones at Edmonton that start didn't make too much sense.

Still, it's another win and let's see how those finale 40 games go.
The next two will be tough first being the first game back home with hardly any rest and the 2nd one being the 2nd half of a back-to-back on the road in Edmonton, again.

Chicago looks really bad.

And that's on purpose as their two alternative slogans for the 2022-23 season are.
"We've got no honor for Connor"
and
"Tank hard for Bedard"

Given the whole Kyle Beach thing I actually hope they don't get rewarded with the #1 pick and Bedard.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Another win and an NHL record winning all games on a seven game road trip even though we're only in season two while others are in it for over 100 years.
giphy.gif

The boys were just clicking on offense and Chicago might have even worse goaltending than we do.

Though, I didn't like the way we ended it but it's understandable to take the foot a little of the gas on the last game of that long road trip.

Also, I'm not sure why Jones was starting this one.
We'll fly home and play the Lightning on Monday at 1:00 p.m. and unless he just wants Grubauer in that one and Jones at Edmonton that start didn't make too much sense.

Still, it's another win and let's see how those finale 40 games go.
The next two will be tough first being the first game back home with hardly any rest and the 2nd one being the 2nd half of a back-to-back on the road in Edmonton, again.

And that's on purpose as their two alternative slogans for the 2022-23 season are.
"We've got no honor for Connor"
and
"Tank hard for Bedard"

Given the whole Kyle Beach thing I actually hope they don't get rewarded with the #1 pick and Bedard.
You know the workings of Buttman Bettman and Daly...Chicago will get Bedard regardless which is a crying shame because this sad sack franchise is going nowhere fast. Run totally into the ground

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Yanni Gourde now on a 58 point pace and STILL getting ZERO powerplay time. Not even on PP2.

If he was on the power play he'd probably score 75 points this year. Just the weirdest thing. Don't understand it at all.
Yanni needs some PP time for sure! The Kraken can roll with 10 forwards on the PP which is a good thing to have

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
You know the workings of Buttman Bettman and Daly...Chicago will get Bedard regardless which is a crying shame because this sad sack franchise is going nowhere fast. Run totally into the ground

I don't care how they're run on the hockey side.

I just think it wouldn't be great to have the next potential generational talent going to that team after what happened to Kyle Beach and them giving that coach a letter of recommendation which allowed that guy to get hired by a University and (I think)High Schoo where he did the same thing.

Though, I guess it would fit with the NHL and how fast they tried to get rid of that story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad