GDT: Game #42 Pens @ Devils April 11th 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why wouldn't he be back at his 3C spot with Aston-Reese? Sully limiting his minutes maybe then? I have missed last few Pens games,have ZAR and Gaudreau been good duo?

Idk...but he’s been practicing on L4 with Zohorna and Sceviour

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Freddy just gives the Pens a better fit and RH center. Jank is simply not player who can match his FO, speed or offense. Freddy, Lafferty and anyone who can play LW I guess Reese is a good 4th line. McCann, TB and Tanev is my idea of a 3rd line that can play with speed fore check and chip in on offense. That assumes Malkin and Kap are back healthy.

Reactions: Andy99

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I'm all for Gaudreau replacing Jank, but I don't really know that I'd put his offense as the reason why, unless the dude turns out to be a fantastic example of a late-bloomer.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
We need to pile up wins over the next nine games, which are either home games or against bottom feeders... so there is no pressure down the home stretch

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I'm all for Gaudreau replacing Jank, but I don't really know that I'd put his offense as the reason why, unless the dude turns out to be a fantastic example of a late-bloomer.

I was gonna say that's a legit reason for Gaudreau over Jank, then I remembered that Jankowski has just been on a magic spree of putting up points.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Mugshots are great sometimes

Marino looks like he's a kid in the headteacher's office refusing to say anything
Matheson looks like he's been told to smile but doesn't know how
McCann looks like he's just been picking up arts students by talking about French philosophers (or trying to)
Gaudreau looks like a French philosopher
Rust looks like he'd give anything not to be in front of the camera but will refuse to admit it

NJ wise, Boqvist looks like he's been told his loan application has just been rejected, Jack Hughes looks like he knows he's going to have the piss taken out of him because of how young he looks, and Miles Wood looks like he had one hell of a night and is still quite, quite intoxicated.

Tanev's mugshot is the all time best. Dude looks like someone poked him with a stick right when the picture was taken.

Reactions: Peat

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Tanev's mugshot is the all time best. Dude looks like someone poked him with a stick right when the picture was taken.

I mean, canonically speaking, the dude saw a ghost.

LibraryGhost.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce