Prediction Contest: Game 42 - Flyers @ Jets - Saturday, January 13th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jets 4-2, Ehlers.

Question: Is anyone else getting advertising on top of other peoples posts such that you can't read the damn things? WTF. Half the time I don't know if its this View attachment 801613 or this View attachment 801614. :mad::mad::mad:
Yes,I'm getting the same damn problem as you(annoying) are with these adds. I guess I'll have to install an addblocker.Don't like installing foreign software, that will just track your activity, and sell your info. Which is the worst of 2 evils ? I do wonder ?:huh:

Reactions: Jetland162702

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
After watching Lowry assist twice on Vilardi goals in the recent past, I'm going to say the first goal will be someone else, but when it comes down to it, those two will probably be on the ice and scoring.

Perfetti scores first.
3-0 Jerts.
Do you not feel guilty posting from Hawaii,when it's - 24 Celcius here in the Peg ?:brrr:

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Yes, I would second that @macmaroon -> your willingness and great organizational skills are very much appreciated! It renders this corner of HF Boards a wee bit more interesting than all the others. Great work and thanks again.

-k.
Compliments.jpg

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
1705170387459.gif

FLYERS WIN 3 - 1

Farabee with the first of the game.

Injuries catching up to the Jets. Weak power play up against the 2nd BEST PK in the league.

• Wow
Reactions: macmaroon

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yes,I'm getting the same damn problem as you(annoying) are with these adds. I guess I'll have to install an addblocker.Don't like installing foreign software, that will just track your activity, and sell your info. Which is the worst of 2 evils ? I do wonder ?:huh:
Get a sponsor
16cdn a year
Problem solved

• Love
Reactions: macmaroon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad