GDT: Game 42: Columbus at Carolina | 1/8 7PM EST

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I agree. Read the Preds board this morning and it seemed many of our posters who stay here and cry about Joey already made that jump, haha. So many cbj posters engaged in their gdt, lol.

I felt the same way about a different trade once, but my team is my team and I'd never be as dramatic and juvenile as some "regulars" in this board are now. Suck it up fanboys.

Can't stand the heat. Get out of the kitchen. Suck it up yourself.

It's game 2 after a big trade. There's going to be some fall out. Deal with it big boy.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Prout or Boll, but I'd rather it be Prout.. We'll see soon enough. Strangely looking forward to tonight's game.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I agree. Read the Preds board this morning and it seemed many of our posters who stay here and cry about Joey already made that jump, haha. So many cbj posters engaged in their gdt, lol.

I felt the same way about a different trade once, but my team is my team and I'd never be as dramatic and juvenile as some "regulars" in this board are now. Suck it up fanboys.

I'll be posting in both the CBJ and NSH GDT's tonight, as well as watching both games, and the Bengals playoff game. Do I need to drive to your place to turn my fan card in, mail it, or just send it via PM? In fact, I've been considering a name change to CBJNSHJoeyWenns4192, your thoughts?

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I'll be posting in both the CBJ and NSH GDT's tonight, as well as watching both games, and the Bengals playoff game. Do I need to drive to your place to turn my fan card in, mail it, or just send it via PM? In fact, I've been considering a name change to CBJNSHJoeyWenns4192, your thoughts?

you and vogeezy should get a room :help:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio

You can deliver it to my seats at nationwide. That's where I'll be, every game, rooting for my TEAM. Enjoy your mancrush on Joey, lol.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You can deliver it to my seats at nationwide. That's where I'll be, every game, rooting for my TEAM. Enjoy your mancrush on Joey, lol.

Okay cool. Next home game I'll be there as part of my full season ticket package. I'll see you there!

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
My tv must be the only one that had shown murray being held onto by the ref immediately following Foligno getting hit.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
My tv must be the only one that had shown murray being held onto by the ref immediately following Foligno getting hit.

I don't know where this idea that Murray is gutless came from. He started throwing at Hornqvist right after he boarded Calvert during the Pittsburgh game

KlichkoBro*

I was trying to look out for Seth Jones, but damn if I didn't keep checking my scoresheet at David Savard. I really liked his game tonight. He is such an aggressive D and a fun one to watch. Seems like a keeper and I think it was smart to lock him up for a few years.
Thanks for your outside look. Cause I think that Savard is the best Jackets defenseman this season, while some people at every given chance keep saying nonsense that they'd want to trade him away and salivating at that new shiny toy Seth Jones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad