Lack

Inactive
Jordan, McGinn

Injured
DiGisuppe, Gerbe, Wisniewski​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
We win - Jarmo is a genius.

We lose- Jarmo is an idiot. Joey would have score 3 and set up 2 others.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The new era begins tonight,

I feel like I've thought this in my head at least 10 times as a CBJ fan throughout the years

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
The new era begins tonight,

I feel like I've thought this in my head at least 10 times as a CBJ fan throughout the years

Lol, yea. The NHL team in "rebuild" mode for perpetuity.

Might see a trade boost tonight, but I don't know. Still missing Bob, so anything could happen with our young net-minders filling in.

Just want to see a good game.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Surprised Forsberg did not get the start after he did so well last time out.

Our forwards still look strong even after the trade. Good idea to move Campbell to fourth line center. He can fit there to accompany the banging around that Bourque and Boll can provide. And still leave a credible Top Nine. (although I would prefer Rychel to Anderson).

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Instant gratification theme night.

We win 8-2. Kick off a 22 game win streak.

Jonesy with the hatty, and 17 PIM. He changes a flat tire on the team bus after the game.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
If the call up was going to play a top 9 role I wonder why it was Anderson over Rychel..

Think we can get a solid win tonight. Actually excited to watch this game.
My "there's nothing to see here" guess would be to see how Anderson is doing, and to not risk Rychel's participation in the AHL ASG.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Will be there tonight. We will have gone to 3 road games in a row at Tampa, FL and Carolina. For that feat the team should at least give us a small fake Stanley Cup or something. On second thought I will settle for a win.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Instant gratification theme night.

We win 8-2. Kick off a 22 game win streak.

Jonesy with the hatty, and 17 PIM. He changes a flat tire on the team bus after the game.

And delivers a baby from the convenience store clerk while the team bus is stopped to get gas.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'll be watching you guys play tonight before our game starts two hours later. Hopefully some guy you got the other day isn't a complete letdown for you. Jones is the first guy since Tomas Vokoun in 2007 that we've lost and I genuinely care how he does after leaving here. I'm sure in time I won't really focus on it that much but right now I am. Granted, back from our division rivalry days I've never exactly been a Columbus fan, but it wouldn't pain me to see you guys play well for a little bit here. So....good luck tonight and this, that and the other.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'll be watching you guys play tonight before our game starts two hours later. Hopefully some guy you got the other day isn't a complete letdown for you. Jones is the first guy since Tomas Vokoun in 2007 that we've lost and I genuinely care how he does after leaving here. I'm sure in time I won't really focus on it that much but right now I am. Granted, back from our division rivalry days I've never exactly been a Columbus fan, but it wouldn't pain me to see you guys play well for a little bit here. So....good luck tonight and this, that and the other.
Your temporary residency has been approved. Enjoy your stay. ;)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
My "there's nothing to see here" guess would be to see how Anderson is doing, and to not risk Rychel's participation in the AHL ASG.

I think this is what is going on. The FO has to know by now what they have in rychel so now they want to see what Anderson is like.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Josh Anderson is good. He's actually scoring a good bit, and got some points his last time up. I don't think it's a knock on Rychel. Anderson is just a better overall player, older, and happens to have finally picked up a scoring touch.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Josh Anderson is good. He's actually scoring a good bit, and got some points his last time up. I don't think it's a knock on Rychel. Anderson is just a better overall player, older, and happens to have finally picked up a scoring touch.
I agree that Josh Anderson is good. Definitely has a future as a bottom 6 NHLer. But, I don't think he's better than Rychel overall and to give him the benefit(?) of being older is a bit of a stretch. He's only 5 months older.

Either way, happy to see Anderson pick up his offensive production in the AHL and I'm happy to see him in the lineup tonight. Just wish we could have him AND Rychel :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad