GDT: Game 41: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 1:00PM | Guys... It's LA

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GWalnuts.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
In regards to our post game show. Whoever sits on the left has such a creepy smile. It honestly looks like he is forcing that smile. Lol

I just can't take him seriously with that smile.

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This guy is either just way too happy all the time or he has a condition that forces him to put off a creepy smile all the time.

Reactions: hangman005

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Världens bästa Karlsson.

Rumor has it that Gallant told Swedish radio:

Karlsson bär en stor pinne och han tycker att Los Angeles är ett avloppshål.

According to google translate, that means: "Karlsson carries a big stick and he thinks that Los Angeles is a sewer hole."

I'm not sure why he would say that, however. :naughty:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Calgary lost in OT.

Knights can tie them for first with a win tomorrow. A Knights win also means the Knights are tied for #1 in the West.

To be fair, we have played 2 more games than the Flames and 3 more games than the Jets. But I’ll take it. It’s a better position than any we’ve been in earlier and our schedule has been tough so far.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Ducks also started with a 2-0 lead and had a big edge in possession and shots.

I do wish OT went on longer though so the Coyotes could waste more energy before tomorrow.

Oh well. Hopefully it was a hard fought comeback win that left them totally out of gas. :nod:

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
Ducks also started with a 2-0 lead and had a big edge in possession and shots.

I do wish OT went on longer though so the Coyotes could waste more energy before tomorrow.

Oh well. Hopefully it was a hard fought comeback win that left them totally out of gas. :nod:
Then they still had to bus it in LA traffic from Anaheim to LAX to fly to PHX.

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
I was at the game today. LA sure made it easier for Vegas with all the horrible turn overs in prime areas.
I recognized a lot of fellow season ticket holders make it to the game, and more fans on the drive back home. Looks like the fans travel well to other arenas, and actually get their cheers heard pretty well. Like when LA goes to Anaheim, it's like another home game for them (not sure about this year though).

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad