GDT: Game 41: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 1/2/20 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
eEvebWc.jpg

Ymguk3l.jpg

So5I6Y9.jpg

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
So we have no kids we can call up, see how they fare in the big leagues and evaluate their progress?

But yeah, let's hear it how Clod has no problem playing kids.

Reactions: habsfan891

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Tatar-Danault-Lehkonen
Poehling-Domi-Suzuki
Cousins-Kotkaniemi-Weal
Vegdemo-Thompson-Weise

That fourth line is far from the best we've had this year, but it will forecheck well.

KK jumps on the grenade of Cousins/Weal, though weal is much lower on the depth chart to me. Cousins is disposable but not useless.

Domi gets two skilled wingers, one with size and speed. Poehling gets his chance to score some points after playing so well. He's done alot of good plays away from the puck that help set up goals.

No one can replace Gallagher but lehkonen brings speed and forecheck to help round out the danault line until Gallagher returns.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I knew Cousins would get bumped to first. I’d put Barber there honestly. Give him a chance. He’s scored at every level. Weal on 4th and Vejdemo on 3rd.
Oh. And Price should sit. I know it’ll never happen but it should

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I will watch for the LULZ.

Lulz will be had cause this line up... man Tampa will be in serious trouble if they lose to this!

Thanks for the GDT Donger!

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Tatar-Danault-Lehkonen
Poehling-Domi-Suzuki
Cousins-Kotkaniemi-Weal
Vegdemo-Thompson-Weise

That fourth line is far from the best we've had this year, but it will forecheck well.

KK jumps on the grenade of Cousins/Weal, though weal is much lower on the depth chart to me. Cousins is disposable but not useless.

Domi gets two skilled wingers, one with size and speed. Poehling gets his chance to score some points after playing so well. He's done alot of good plays away from the puck that help set up goals.

No one can replace Gallagher but lehkonen brings speed and forecheck to help round out the danault line until Gallagher returns.

This is close to what I have. I would just switch KK and Danault.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Damn that's one ugly looking Habs lineup. By the time the all star break comes in about 3 weeks the Habs will be at least 10-12 points out of a playoff spot IMO. Time to admit defeat and tear it all down Geoffrey. :nod:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
So we have no kids we can call up, see how they fare in the big leagues and evaluate their progress?

But yeah, let's hear it how Clod has no problem playing kids.

So other than Evans, which other kid should we have called up instead of Weise?

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
OOO how will the habs start 2020? I am sure our glorious leader Big Mac Marc will ensure a victory for our boys!

Habs win this 5-2 with all the Character that is just oozing out of them! :nod:

Go habs go! :towel::towel::vhappy:

You can win guys! you got this! Win it for Molson he needs the cash!

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Good thing is that most of the bad teams have still been picking up points this year so if we really end up sucking, only Detroit and Jersey seem out of reach

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Just have to get low enough that lottery odds can help us.

The Chicago-New York- Carolina range.

I honestly hope the draft is rigged for us. Lafreniere picked by Montreal, IN Montreal would be insane. It'd be like LeBron getting drafted by Cleveland or D-Rose getting picked by Chicago. Maybe Bettman will rig it for us because we did him the favor with John Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad