GDT: Game 41: New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 1pm ET, ESPN+, ABC (Game 1 of a home and home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turcotte8

Feb 15, 2008
NY
You can't blame just the defense when your goalie is pitching a barely above .500 sv% on high danger chances (not for the season, but it has been like this lately.)

I get it, you can't expect them to stop ALL of them but they should be stopping far more than they are.
I agree but you shouldn't be giving up like 15 high scoring chances a game.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Back to back 1pm games with travel for both teams is absolutely absurd. The NHL’s scheduling is a joke.
NHL Scheduler
IMG_5742.png

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I like the countdown clock behind the panel there to know how much time I have to eat tortilla chips over the sink before the game starts.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Laviolette taking Lechysyn out of the lineup after one game is pretty damning for Gallant trotting him out there for like 30 games last year. At the very least shows Lavi wants to get a look at his other call up options in Blidh. Maybe Belzile will be up next.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Back to back 1pm games with travel for both teams is absolutely absurd. The NHL’s scheduling is a joke.
Sorry i dont see any absurdity here Not much diff than back to back evening games, and not travelling far.
But i’m a guy who wishes playoff series still began with 4 games in 5 days
Are the players getting softer?

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
FWIW watched Blow Out bluray before the game (it's a late evening one here for once). Well, what can I say, when a masterpiece like The Conversation (and not Blow Up, regardless of the title) is made by a guy specializing on thrillers. Promising early on, silly af all the way down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad