GDT: Game 41: Jets @ Coyotes -7PM - FSAZ

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
You forgot unprompted praising of the coaching staff for the trifecta.

I could not believe he had the nerve to say that haha. Someone in the WPJ thread called him out for that one too. Who is worse between our coaching staff and our tv announcers?

Perlini was amazing tonight. He created so many opportunities, and was by far the best player from either team tonight. Right now I'm just praying that this is the last year of Dace Tippett being the head coach. I don't care how much it will hurt us financially, he just needs to be gone. I don't expect us to be good next year and I don't care how many games we lose. I just want us to properly develope all of this offensive talent. I would give anything to have a coach that doesn't sit back on a lead and try to protect it. The best defense is a good offense.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Walking in from the parking lot, four of us, thinking "you know that would be a good research project for someone, find out the last time we were up 3 goals after 1 period..."

Well, that just got a lot easier....

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
In more "throw shoes/rotting veggies at Sniper" opinions - I rather enjoy the wave.

In8bMaW.png

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Perlini scores a hat trick for Tucson and then comes to Glendale and scores 2 goals. Perlini is kicking ass. I love it.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Love how the game can surprise you.

How many would have picked Perlini to be our top performing prospect in the NHL at the halfway mark?? Ahead of Strome, Dvorak, DeAngelo, Chychrun, Crouse..

DirtyMitts

Oct 1, 2016
Montréal, QC, Canada
Habs fan coming here. How has Brendan Perlini been playing this season ? I remember he had fallen off the radar a bit last year after a meh season, but he does have some decent stats this year, plus two nice, almost identical goals yesterday!

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
No debate there. DeAngelo is in the A, Chych has been steady but not spectacular. Perlini is lighting it up.

That's tough. Perlini is the oldest, and like Chychrun, possesses the size and speed to counter any deficiencies he may have.

I go Chychrun, Perlini, Crouse, Deangelo. Slim margins to argue though...

Last edited:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Deangelo is in the AHL because our coach can't evaluate players fairly.

DeAngelo is in the AHL because Shenn is our 1RHD now. Name all the worse 1RHD (alphabetically or at randum:). They would have to sit Stone or Murhy to play DeAngelo. Do you sit Stone? they might be show casing him for a trade? Or do you sit your 6 year 3.8 mill Murphy? Our PK has been much better the past few games too.

I love DeAngelo and think he could be Yandle. We will have an injury or Stone will get traded and open a spot for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad