Pre-Game Talk: Game 41: Habs vs Sharks 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I'm sure the Sharks will answer back tonight with a much better effort following that 7- 1 beat down.

The last time they got humiliated like that was a back to back 10 goals against in early November, they came back to win 2 straight.

I don't think we lose tonight, but I wouldn't be shocked either

Reactions: Tyson

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
Our home record against the Sharks is almost as bad as our away record. We *should* win but nothing is ever easy in Habs land. Probably going to OT/Shootout

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Going by how the Habs played last night, I expect them to be sleeping on the ice tonight.
So a Sharkies easy win.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Sharks have lost their last 12 games in a row. This game is cooked. We get a win and will be half a game above 500 after the season half. Enough, to trigger some deals imho.

Just for the sake of transforming low probability picks into higher ones, I'd deal some vets regardless of the returns.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Time to take Caufield off the Suzuki line? Adjustments have to be made to get this kid going

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
So I learned that the Sharkies haven't lost in Montréal since 2015...hmm.

Time to take Caufield off the Suzuki line? Adjustments have to be made to get this kid going
It's still the best spot for him unfortunately, unless you mean putting him in the stand once RHP comes back.

You don't want Caufield to play with Evans/Stephens (or their wingers) and Heineman/Monahan/Ylonen helps Monahan a lot with their work along the boards and skating speed, Caufield wouldn't have the same impact there.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
A night in the press box sounds good to me to be honest. His year has been mediocre at best so far.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Hard to believe that we are halfway through the season already. It seems as if Winter has not even started yet, not that that's a bad thing.

We should be able to beat the Sharks so our .500 season is on track.

Go Habs! But where?

:habs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
So I learned that the Sharkies haven't lost in Montréal since 2015...hmm.

It's still the best spot for him unfortunately, unless you mean putting him in the stand once RHP comes back.

You don't want Caufield to play with Evans/Stephens (or their wingers) and Heineman/Monahan/Ylonen helps Monahan a lot with their work along the boards and skating speed, Caufield wouldn't have the same impact there.
Maybe put him with Monahan and change things up is my thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad