GDT: Game 41: Columbus vs. Minnesota | 1/5 7PM EST

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Well, that's enough being negative tonight.

For some positives:

I got a great lift in tonight
I sold my tickets for half of face

That's about it. Trying to be more positive

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
Johnson couldn't make a play to save his life out there.

Hartnell and Tyutin looked their age.

Saad and Atkinson were trying but they couldn't do anything without any line mates to help.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I didn't say that. I'm saying Torts will keep us in the basement this season and the next.
He is washed up and nothing more.

I don't see Torts being the problem with this team. I'm not saying we are going to the SCF, but the list of problems with this team are long and HC is like #26 as far as I am concerned.
I'm willing to give him some time.

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
I don't see Torts being the problem with this team. I'm not saying we are going to the SCF, but the list of problems with this team are long and HC is like #26 as far as I am concerned.
I'm willing to give him some time.

Yeah just like we are with John Davidson and John Keiki(whatever his nam is) and we are still a joke.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Bet you anything he will be going bye bye after this season because the owners are prob going to start cleaning house.
That means bye bye Torts and bye bye John Davidson and even bye bye Keiko.

Good luck with that. JD is very tight with management. JK is very tight with JD. And torts is very tight with JD. This is going to be our management team for a long time.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Bet you anything he will be going bye bye after this season because the owners are prob going to start cleaning house.

respect your opinion, but I feel you have to take into account the contract situation

Richards and Torts being payed now, do you see the owners paying 3 head coaches at once?

If they were willing to do that they should have kept Horton and put him on LTIR as Toronto is

(that's assuming they wanted to get rid of him, which I think is the exact opposite now.....he's their guy like it or not)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008

I'll bet that steak that you owe us they are all back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad