GDT: Game 41: Canadiens @ Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
wonderful coaching and execution, get this coaching staff under a long term contract quick

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Poor McNiven 5 years of ECHL and AHL grind for this

cut.jpg

Reactions: Runner77

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I “feel otherwise” because what you’re suggesting is blatantly false. Now just about every fight in the NHL arises out of some frustration or other but you’re implying he only fights when he’s upset about the score or game, and that’s simply not true.

5 fights in the past two years as a Hab. He fought Lagesson, in the opening minutes of a game against Edmonton, Habs up 2-0, and fed him his lunch after being challenged.

Second fight was against Lucic in Calgary when Lucic had been running at him for multiple games and forced it off the draw.

Third fight was against Trouba. Pushing to tie the game, Trouba jams him into the boards hard and Anderson didn’t like it and they fought after the buzzer went. I’d rather have guys that battled to the end like that on my team than not… pure heat of the moment fight.

Fourth fight was against Olivier from Nashville when the Habs were beating them 5-0 and the Preds sent their big boys on the ice to cause some mayhem. They get into the crease and Anderson comes in and takes the toughest guy out of the pile and beats him.

Fifth fight was tonight, when he was the only guy who cared about his injured teammate enough to give the guy who did a shot. Then Hartman, a well known cheapshot artist comes flying in to protect his captain, misses with a big cross check and Anderson feeds him.

So, you can dislike the player that’s fine, but no need to malign him, when what you’re implying is simply wrong.
agreed. and he showed up in last summer's playoffs - and led this sorry bunch in goals even through his latest injury.
I just wanted to add for all his injuries and price tag, teams are desperate for a guy like this. two overpriced stiffs (in JA's mold) come to mind who have been absolute shit this year - foligno and Ritchie

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Bergevin know it that let Danault go and acquire Paquette, Hoffman, Dvorak, Savard and the top 10 protected Habs will suck this year.

Result: Bergevin come to LA and join his guy Danault who his always like since Chicago.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Theres no comparison, even cunneyworth wasnt this bad, not even therrien who I despise
Therrien came across to me as a real $hitty person, but at least he had a system and had the team grinding...I STILL have no idea what system Ducharme is trying to employ (and apparently neither do the players) and haven't seen them play as a team for 60 min or a streak of games at all with him. He definitely DOES NOT get the most out of the players...Junior coach or an assistant at best.

Reactions: Redux91

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
MTL have good piece to build a team like that one day.

Suzuki, Caufield, Romanov, Guhle, the top pick 2022, are great start to become well balanced like Minnesota.
I'm not that high on Caufield and Romanov. Guhle will be a perfect 3 or 4th D imo, time will tell. We really need to draft 2 or 3 blueship prospects with game changer abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad