GDT: Game 40: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 5:30PM | Hangmans Birthday Bash

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Time to celebrate someone's birthday.

GHomerdrinkingCERT.gif

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Looks like it's off to a home game against the Rags. Then, a few days to relax and refocus.

After the Rags, the next game will be against the Edmonton McDavids. Time to exact some revenge for the worse loss of the year (Nov 14: Oils 8-2).

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Watched the game at Citi National with my GF. Great crowd in there...Must've been 200+ people. Rowdy bunch too! The place erupted when Smith scored on the breakaway! Good clean fun!

Lots of eye candy in there tonight. Too bad I'm not single.

Great win for the boys. They could've folded when they went down 4-3. They continue to impress me.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Watching the replays of the Hawks' goals I'm giving a shoutout to Malcolm. He let in four, but I think can only be faulted for maybe the second one.

Looking at +/- FWIW I see Neal -4, Haula -3 and then there's McNabb at 0, but had been on ice for 3 of 4 Hawks' goals.

Just an amateur observation.

That is all.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Reactions: Nevada Jones

member 151739

I know it's early, but I have the perfect idea. It's pretty much a statistical impossibility that the Knights miss the playoffs. So bear with me. Playoff avatars.

Slide 1: Everyone laughing at the team.
Slide 2: Everyone crying about the team.
Slide 3: Making history... through revisionist history.
Slide 4: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I know it's early, but I have the perfect idea. It's pretty much a statistical impossibility that the Knights miss the playoffs. So bear with me. Playoff avatars.

Slide 1: Everyone laughing at the team.
Slide 2: Everyone crying about the team.
Slide 3: Making history... through revisionist history.
Slide 4: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2018.

Does that mean you're volunteering? :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad