GDT: Game 40 - Senators @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdfxman

Jul 5, 2010
Actually the rust argument is 100% logical. If you don't play golf all winter then go out and play there is a good chance you will not play as well as you did if you played all winter. This is rust. It happens with all motor skill type athletic activities.

Everyone else on the Hawks board 1, tdfxman 0.

Nice take off on my Doug 1 you 0 comment. But I got the Iverson lines in, so it is at least 1-1.

As to the rust, no it's not logical. if I am good at golf, my rust I shoot 105. if I am tiger woods, ok jordan Speith, rust he shoots 78. When you let shots in that should never ever go in, like Leighton, that ends careers.

Was leighton rusty? No one really replied to that one, I guess since no one could. I was shocked to see a bad goal from the boards go in, and his career is over. Now Darling lets TWO in that were bad bad baby and it's rust? Really?

From Q after the game, he didn't get an "he was OK" (which means he isn't). It was a it's gotta get better lets go. That was the last words bicks heard before he was on I-90.

Anyway, I hope he gets better and the softies stop. That floor of letting in soft ones can't continue for him to be here. That is all I am saying. reallllly bad goals.

And yeah, why no one cried about Crow like this. He didn't SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK on 2 goals. I mean he didn't. having a bad game v whiffing on 2 are different things. I think we would all agree.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
On to the Sens game. They're a difficult team to figure out.... good one night, not so good the next. Let's hope Hawks have 4 lines going.... and assuming CC is in net, that he has a good bounce back after some struggles in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Curious to see Kane's ceremony pregame. Of course, it couldnt be at the next home game (which I have tickets to).

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Bout an hour till puck drop and saw no one had it signed up, so I thought i'd get it going.

:sens

:thumbd:

:hawks

:thumbu:

Thanks bud, Sens 3 - 6 - 1 in last 10, Karlsson leads his team in scoring with 9 goals along with 32 helpers. Can't recall a D man leading his team in scoring since?

At any rate this is a team we should beat no matter, Hoffman always gives us fits. Go Hawks!

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Kane with 3 of the most casual give-aways on the same PP shift.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Have the Chicago Blackhawks ever handled a hockey stick before?

Because they can't complete a pass for ****.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Passing not good but i like the tempo, don't think Sens have had a good chance so far.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
If Rozsival and TVR were ever to have a race, we'd reach the heat death of the universe before they finished.

:facepalm:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Toews blindly throwing the puck back down the center reminded me of all the times Stalberg did that (and many ended up in our net).

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Hoss's pass way off :(

It was an idiotic pass to take. He had a direct lane to the net. Put the puck on net and let your partner go for the rebound.

I mean hell, Shaw is on that line. Throwing himself at the net for rebounds is one of like 3 things he actually does well.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Micheal Rozsival takes a penalty on account of being slower than **** dripping uphill.

This is shocking. I am shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad