GDT: Game #40: @ Nashville, April 12th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

haf

Mar 3, 2008
:laugh:
tumblr_m4wqrnQUet1qlvb3fo1_500.gif

MetalGodAOD*

Just finished watching the game...great win but pretty much was all on Mason. Team has to put up more shots on Niemi.

Nice to see Bachman getting some confidence.

yo post a picture of a statist ******* like obama to make fun?
hey?
you might as well find a picture of stalin

Your obsession with groupthink/sheep comments and perceived persecution issues make a lot more sense now.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
The first 4 goals were all very fun to watch. Hard to decide which was the best play

Also, Tom Wandell has to be the NHLer that most resembles Jamie Lannister

Last edited:

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
just finished the game. Glad to see Chiasson pot two more. Cole and Fiddler continue to be productive...Off topic, but if there was ever a player I want to see get pummeled it's Clune....Anyways, lets keep this push moving

aloonda*

Just finished watching the game...great win but pretty much was all on Mason. Team has to put up more shots on Niemi.

Nice to see Bachman getting some confidence.

Your obsession with groupthink/sheep comments and perceived persecution issues make a lot more sense now.

Because none of that (see the next 3-4 posts after yours quoted) exists around these parts. :shakehead

In response to something hockey, someone posted something political. Obama sickens me. I made a joke about it, even found a funny picture of Stalin to jib jab along with it, then back to hockey.

Now. I would like this team to keep winning. I disagree with tanking on purpose. There. I said it. The same thing I said at the trade deadline. These kids are fun to watch. Vern, Ray, and Nystrom are too.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
In response to something hockey, someone posted something political. Obama sickens me. I made a joke about it, even found a funny picture of Stalin to jib jab along with it, then back to hockey.

That didn't seem like a joke at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad