GDT: Game #40 : KINGS @ STARS - Tuesday, 4/9/’13 @ 5:30 pm PDT (TV = FOXSPORTS-PRIME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKopitar11*

This isn't anyones fault specifically, when everyone sucks that goes up to coaching.

Kopitar specifically looked mediocre and muzzin/ellerby were extra crappy. But I gotta say this is on Coaching.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
****ing embarrassing. Kings need to stop mouthing off on twitter too, we're not that great. Glad I changed it when it was 3-1...

I said the same thing on the main boards. We're just asking for BS like tonight pulling that juvenile crap all the time. We haven't done a damn thing in 45 years other than win a lone championship. How about another two or three before you chirp two of the most successful hockey franchises of the past 20+ years. Ridiculous. And embarrassing.

We're so awesome, sure. That's why "puck luck Anaheim" is destroying us in points and we're clawing to get FOURTH in the conference. Shut your ****ing mouths and win.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Still like the Regehr signing, Muzzin may need to sit a game, as does Ellerby

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
I said the same thing on the main boards. We're just asking for BS like tonight pulling that juvenile crap all the time. We haven't done a damn thing in 45 years other than win a lone championship. How about another two or three before you chirp two of the most successful hockey franchises of the past 20+ years. Ridiculous. And embarrassing.

We're so awesome, sure. That's why "puck luck Anaheim" is destroying us in points and we're clawing to get FOURTH in the conference. Shut your ****ing mouths and win.
I don't think our twitter account lost the game tonight.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Classic reminder game that every team in the NHL is just that - an NHL team. You take anyone in this league lightly, regardless of record, reputation, or recent performance, and you are going to get your ass beat down.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I don't think our twitter account lost the game tonight.

No, but they need to tone it down. It was amusing at first but it just needs to ****ing stop now. We need to start playing with our heads out of our ***** first...

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Thankfully the Kings get a few extra days for practice next week. Gotta get through this week first though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad