GDT: Game 40: HABS @ AVS Jan 22, 2022 – 7:00PM ET. CITY, SNE, SNP, TVAS, NHLN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Like, you might as well lose in regulation.

You guys really think you can hang with MacKinnon, Makar and who cares who the other player is 3 on 3 ??

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Seeing Suzuki so dominant with Toffoli is nice, but what does it say about Caufields play this year?

Suzuki's last big streak was when Caufield was down in Laval. This time Caufield is in protocol.

Idk, it's weird to think it would affect Suzuki much as he hasn't always played on a line with him, but the stat relationship is pretty strong. I'm pretty sure in games Caufield is out of the lineup Suzuki is over PPG. In the lineup he's sub .5 PPG.

Reactions: Gravity

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Their problem tonight is way more their erratic plays fowards made.

MacKinnon made at least 3 braindead turnovers

Honestly they dominated the first i think it's just a case of they played against the last team in the league, dominated the first ad then thought it would be easy and started to sleep on the job. It's very common.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
ok guys... forget about Wright..... we are making the playoff this years :naughty::sarcasm::laugh:

Attachments

• naughty.gif
    naughty.gif
    205 bytes · Views: 0

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Suzuki's last big streak was when Caufield was down in Laval. This time Caufield is in protocol.

Idk, it's weird to think it would affect Suzuki much as he hasn't always played on a line with him, but the stat relationship is pretty strong. I'm pretty sure in games Caufield is out of the lineup Suzuki is over PPG. In the lineup he's sub .5 PPG.
probably stay up late playing vigi games together. Suzy is getting his zzzz when cauf is gone

Reactions: Canadienna

Durvann

Feb 6, 2013
Suzuki and Toffoli realy make each other produce. If only other vets at 4-5million would have some chemistry with others like these do.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad