GDT: Game 40: HABS @ AVS Jan 22, 2022 – 7:00PM ET. CITY, SNE, SNP, TVAS, NHLN, ALT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I'm putting 100$ on this god awful Montreal hockey team, because why not? Pez with the hatty.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
At this point call up the entire roster of Laval and sent down the roster of Habs.

This team is soft from top to bottom, and at some point the training/medical staff should be seriously looked at here. How can they have this many injuries all year? I mean besides being the smallest team in the NHL?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
This team is soft from top to bottom, and at some point the training/medical staff should be seriously looked at here. How can they have this many injuries all year? I mean besides being the smallest team in the NHL?

It's very fishy what they are doing.... And if they are milking some of these injuries, then you also have to be concerned about the culture in the room, where its okay to bail on the team when times are bad.

It's a message where it's only worth playing through the typical knicks and bruises if you are are a good team. I don't like that precedent, and if the players are complicit in this, I question their mettle moving forward.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
For me, the season is about losing but seeing young players do well, as well as the assets we plan to trade.
That’s a win for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad