GDT: Game 40 - Columbus Blue Jackets - Florida Panthers (12/31, 7pm, @Nat)

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Hope to see Merzlikins get his 1st win.
No better time than now.

OT: by the way, have to share this story....I'm currently in Quebec city with my wife, celebrating our wedding anniversary.
We do a guided tour of the old city - and a guy in our group notices my Blue Jackets toque. Says he's a CBJ fan also! Used to live in Columbus, went there for school.
What are the chances bumping into another CBJ fan up here?!?!

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
No better time than now.

OT: by the way, have to share this story....I'm currently in Quebec city with my wife, celebrating our wedding anniversary.
We do a guided tour of the old city - and a guy in our group notices my Blue Jackets toque. Says he's a CBJ fan also! Used to live in Columbus, went there for school.

To say to Bob: no Bob, no problem.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
No better time than now.

Congrats on the anniversary! I was in Portland, Oregon not long ago and wearing a CBJ tshirt downtown....valet at a restaurant shouts across the street to me "Let's go Jackets." CBJ fans, and Ohio expats, are everywhere.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
is it a jinx that elvis said yesterday that he had 9 lost when he actually only have 8. did he predict tonight result ?

Also Torts confirmed Harry suck and he fell lower than Carlsson in the depth chart. 10th D :\

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
is it a jinx that elvis said yesterday that he had 9 lost when he actually only have 8. did he predict tonight result ?

Also Torts confirmed Harry suck and he fell lower than Carlsson in the depth chart.

I still think Elvis doesn't count that first game against the Penguins.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol at elvis saying he wants media to leave him alone.. kid your playing in Columbus what would you do in a big market in Canada if the media bugs you down south.

Reactions: thebus88

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Kivs is the backup right? Why does Kivs get the call up over V2?

pled

Sep 7, 2009
lol at elvis saying he wants media to leave him alone.. kid your playing in Columbus what would you do in a big market in Canada if the media bugs you down south.
he played in a big 10000 people market in the nla he knows how media can be annoying

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Kivs is the backup right? Why does Kivs get the call up over V2?
so vv get as many game as possible. he is getting really steady tho but he was shaky in the first 2-3 games.

also Cleveland had a game today. if they were on a break maybe they would have call him up idk

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Gonna have to figure out how to get through the neutral zone. Their D doesn’t look tight in their zone but we aren’t getting entry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad