BRUINS GDT GAME 40 9:08 PM - THE BEAR invades Tempe - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Feel bad for Sway, hate to see the classic Pasta float job after he hit the post. We need to make a move for a dman. 73 and 27 will be smoked at the rate they have to play right now. 48 has to go, Forbert, hurry up and get healthy!!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Rough ending. Shame Pasta couldn't finish it. Arizona came to play tonight, but the Bruins should have been able to put them away. Not quite.

All that is academic though when you've got Ullmark with what could be a pretty serious injury. Hopefully not but it didn't look good. With Carlo and also Poitras getting hurt too, this has been a tough road trip so far.

pearljamvs5

Jun 19, 2011
Because there are clowns here who want Linus gone and because Swayman made zero effort to try and snake a save.
Wanting to trade a player to maximize the return doesn’t make someone a “clown.” Sway comes in cold after sitting on the bench for two hours and a Coyote scores off a post and in. Hardly his fault.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Come on, some want him traded thinking we dont need two number 1s. Not that he sucks. I can understand that.

The fact you basically crap on Swayman after going in cold shows your biased as well no?
He could have made an attempt to save it and just watched it whiz by him. I’m allowed to be aggravated that he just stood there

Reactions: KrugAvoy

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I mean you hate to do it normally but have to chalk that one up to bad luck tbh.

Post in OT, goalie gets hurt in the 2nd game of a back to back and could have won it in regulation but their goalie makes a miraculous save accidentally lmao. Sometimes the hockey gods just say get bent

Reactions: trenton1

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Well if the game vs Vegas is going to go into OT…….I might just hit the sack early that night. LOL!

Need 2 points in that one to claw back the extra point missed tonight/last night

Sleep tight Bruins fans, we will ge through the injuries and all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce