GDT: GAME 4: WAS @ MTL | Yoellllllle is back! | Sat. Oct. 21, 2023, 7PM -- TVA, CITY, SNE, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
With Yoellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle getting called up, it can only mean one thing ...

DLatsBF.gif

Also, with Dach unfortunately getting docked for the rest of this season, not sure I have too much interest in watching this team on tank mode again.

qKUW9qK.gif

Trying to put this into some kind of perspective, I'm struggling to rationalize why I'm still following this team.

sTpaA0d.jpg

"I watch Habs games."

At least there is some cool action coming from Flavortown, Laval where coach JF Fieri is riding out a contentious stint.

YvNaQNp.gif

JF Fieri and Kent Hughes go back a long way, some 30 years. And of course, it won't take long for fans who want to see prospects getting optimal development time in Laval, begin to question Hughes about how much rope he will afford Fieri.

The nemesis of all NHL orgs, where nepotism and unlimited chances to fail are how most management and coaching personnel decisions are made, is a guy named Buddy Hire. Pick an NHL team, any team, and he's on it. For instance, Buddy was instrumental in the appointment of this guy:

QXVQBOV.gif

Buddy even got this other guy a job but no one knows exactly what he's doing here:

WHenSUh.jpg

LINEUPS

At least, there is a shower of bright light on the horizon, if we are patient enough to wait for it.

Hvh5vUB.gif

GHG and all that other good stuff, wherever you can find it!

Last edited:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Ovy the goat must score tonight

The haters on the main board are already on his ass.

Habs should acquire Peyton Krebs just for his mom.

Hopefully this isn't one of the games where Armia can't do wrong. He seems to mess up the caps, too, so if you're hoping for a win, might be one of with One Man Armi(a)

Reactions: StCaufield

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
With Yoellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle getting called up, it can only mean one thing ...

DLatsBF.gif

Also, with Dach unfortunately getting docked for the rest of this season, not sure I have too much interest in watching this team on tank mode again.

qKUW9qK.gif

Trying to put this in some kind of perspective, I'm struggling to rationalize why I'm still following this team.

sTpaA0d.jpg

"I watch Habs games."

At least there is some cool action coming from Flavortown, Laval where coach JF Fieri is riding out a contentious stint.

YvNaQNp.gif

JF Fieri and Kent Hughes go back a long way, some 30 years. And of course, it won't take long for fans who want to see prospects getting optimal development time in Laval, begin to question Hughes about how much rope he will afford Fieri.

The nemesis of all NHL orgs, where nepotism and unlimited chances to fail are how most management and coaching personnel decisions are made, is a guy named Buddy Hire. Pick an NHL team, any team, and he's on it. For instance, Buddy was instrumental in the appointment of this guy:

QXVQBOV.gif

Buddy even got this other guy a job but no one knows exactly what he's doing here:

WHenSUh.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

At least, there is a shower of bright light on the horizon, if we are patient enough to wait for it.

Hvh5vUB.gif

Runner77 delivered as always :D

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

DLatsBF.gif

qKUW9qK.gif

Trying to put this in some kind of perspective, I'm struggling to rationalize why I'm still following this team.

sTpaA0d.jpg

"I watch Habs games."

YvNaQNp.gif

QXVQBOV.gif

WHenSUh.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

Hvh5vUB.gif

Hahahaha @ “I watch Habs games”

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Vegas odds on Stive Morgan ordering out during game

Will Stive Morgan order out during tonight game
Yes - 1.68 / No - 4.50

Delivery service Stive Morgan will use for his order
Door Dash 1.78
Skip 1.50

Stive Morgan's order total including taxes.

Over $15.00 - 1.85 / Under $15.00 - 2.45
Over $24.99 - 2.75 /Under 24.99 - 1.90
Over $50 - 4.50 / Under $50 - 1.35

Will Stive Morgan tip the delivery driver
Yes - 2.75 / No - 1.25

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC

DLatsBF.gif

qKUW9qK.gif

sTpaA0d.jpg

"I watch Habs games."

YvNaQNp.gif

QXVQBOV.gif

WHenSUh.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

Hvh5vUB.gif

Thank you for bringing JF Fieri to life :laugh:

Snake Oil Bobrov feels weirdly accurate, like I'm not entirely sure why he's so valued by Gorton but I guess we'll see how the picks pan out in the coming years.

• Love
Reactions: Runner77

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
No shots on goal for Ovi in the last 2 games so he'll most likely lay the smack down on the Habs tonight and score 3 goals. :nod:
I have been looking at that all afternoon.....you can double your money if Ovi scores a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad