Post-Game Talk: Game 4: Wait.... There's Hockey tonight too? Flyers v Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

Blackhawks Lines

Motte-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Hinostroza-Schmaltz-Hossa
Rasmussen-Kruger-Tootoo

DEFENSE

Keith-Hammer
Kempny-Seabrook
Forsling-Soupy

Flyer's Lines

Michael Raffl-Claude Giroux-Wayne Simmonds
Travis Konecny-Sean Couturier-Jakub Voracek
Matt Read-Pierre-Édouard Bellemare-Dale Weise
Chris VandeVelde-Boyd Gordon-Roman Lyubimov

DEFENSE

Andrew MacDonald-Shayne Gostisbehere
Ivan Provorov-Mark Streit
Nick Schultz-Brandon Manning

Last edited by a moderator:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Flyers are going to be sneaky good this year. 5th or 6th in the East.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Way to slap one up quick!:thumbu:

I was gonna do it, but then I saw you post so I figured I'd give ya hell for it not being up yet.

I say Hawks win tonight, in a tough game. I'll go 4-2 prediction, with Hoss finally burying his 500th on an ENG, since he can't score when a goalie is in there. :laugh:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I like this line-up on paper.... and would like to see these lines stay together for a good stint. Yeah right!

Motte-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Hinostroza-Schmaltz-Hossa
Rasmussen-Kruger-Tootoo

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Big game for Panik. He needs to step up and prove he can sustain the same level of focus / output game after game. That will help Toews immensely, who can use the help.

Let's hope Panarin - AA - Kane can start reproducing their magic of a year ago.

As for the PK, either pressure the puck or clear the front for Crow. Pick one. If we do neither, Ghost is going to make us pay.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
They're practically giving the seats away on stubhub. I haven't seen it like this in a good 7-8 years.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna go if I can find someone who wants to go.

I thought about it, but I have so much going on after work this week I feel like going home on time and sitting on my ass.

I suffer through too many non-express trains.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Big game for Panik. He needs to step up and prove he can sustain the same level of focus / output game after game. That will help Toews immensely, who can use the help.

Let's hope Panarin - AA - Kane can start reproducing their magic of a year ago.

As for the PK, either pressure the puck or clear the front for Crow. Pick one. If we do neither, Ghost is going to make us pay.

Amen to that. When Chicago's PK fails so badly it usually begins with the Hawks playing too low and leaving too large a gap, in all zones.

Motte shows promise back there as he hurries ops decisions with his hustle. Hossa is still good at it today but Frolik was a master at it and never got the respect he deserved when here.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I might attend tonight cause of the ridiculously cheap seats. Don't know for sure yet, but here's hoping.

Super Edit: 2 300 level tickets, for just over $75 total on vividseats. Officially making a trip to the UC tonight!

Last edited:

JCraw1

Jul 22, 2014
So is TVR officially the odd mam out when defense is 100% healthy?

Also there is really, truly no reason to have Rozi here. Him being horrible might not have been enough to get rid of him but maybe the fact that we have 7 bonified NHL defensemen can. He serves no purpose but taking up a roster spot and cap space.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

Also there is really, truly no reason to have Rozi here. Him being horrible might not have been enough to get rid of him but maybe the fact that we have 7 bonified NHL defensemen can. He serves no purpose but taking up a roster spot and cap space.

I think Rozi might be helping Kempny adjust behind the scenes. Other than that, he has no purpose I agree.

I don't see Q giving up on TVR as a #5 guy any time soon. He already stated after swapping in Forsling that he still expects TVR to play regularly this season.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
I think Rozi might be helping Kempny adjust behind the scenes. Other than that, he has no purpose I agree.

I don't see Q giving up on TVR as a #5 guy any time soon. He already stated after swapping in Forsling that he still expects TVR to play regularly this season.

I think Rosie is also teaching TVR exactly how Eddie-O likes his soft-serve ;)

Seriously though at this point I think one or the other should go. Either TVR is #7 or Rosie.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Really wish the seats weren't this cheap on a weekday. Having to drive from Rockford, I wouldn't get there in time. Especially since the person I go to games with works in Beloit. boooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad