Laval Rocket: Game 4 vs. Syracuse Crunch (Laval Loses 3-0) - Series Tied 2-2

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Really dumb penalty by Paquette.

I don't see laval winning this series. Not enough offence.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This game is going nowhere. Insanely defensive team. You bring a goalie who hasn't seen action and you don't challenge him?

Refs jut lost the game. Congrats.

SHOOT THE FUKING PUCK!

Reactions: schwang26

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Step out to hit the gym and they have laid a huge egg.

Laval today

1652563854525.png

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I might be way too much ahead...but in my opinion, you can ALREADY stop putting Norlinder in a NHL lineup.

Reactions: schwang26

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
1652566241137.png

That was a bad game by Laval. Syracuse right off the bat were the better team throughout the game.

A huge missed opportunity when Lagace got hurt and left the game. They barely challenged the back up. Crunch played a solid game defensively not giving Laval many opportunities to get in close. So most of their shots came from the outside.

If Laval scored on the PP where JS Dea and Ylonen both hit the cross bar back-to-back, it would have been a different game. But thems the breaks. That doesn't excuse the rest of the lackluster game they played.

They'll need to bring their lunch pales on Tuesday for Game 5 because it won't be an easy one. But the fact they were able to win one over there should give them some belief that they can pull it off.

Reactions: Fenris

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Norlinder is a tire fire in the defensive zone...

He was particularly bad today.

But I will still give him time. Had he stayed here instead of going back to Sweden, he'd surely be more used to the rink size and the AHL style of play.

But he now has to readjust again.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Laval left today to go to Syracuse for Tuesday's game. They packed heavy suitcases because if Laval wins, they may have to stay on the road depending on the outcome of the Utica/Rochester series.

Utica and Rochester are currently tied 1-1 in their series. If Utica wins it, Laval will head to Utica where Game 1 is scheduled on Friday and Game 2 on Sunday. And then they come back for Game 3 and possible Game 4 in Laval.

If Rochester wins that series, Laval has the home ice advantage and that series will start in Laval.

Of course, if Laval loses Game 5, all of this is moot.

Jul 6, 2016
Rocket missed a golden opportunity. I think Syracuse gonna put an end to Rocket's season next game.

He was particularly bad today.

But I will still give him time. Had he stayed here instead of going back to Sweden, he'd surely be more used to the rink size and the AHL style of play.

But he now has to readjust again.
Give him an AHL season and see what kind of stuff he got or not.

Noting new about Heineman ?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Rocket missed a golden opportunity. I think Syracuse gonna put an end to Rocket's season next game.

Give him an AHL season and see what kind of stuff he got or not.

Noting new about Heineman ?

I agree about Norlinder. Laval next year with a call up if Habs have injuries and he actually deserves the call up.

As for Heineman, nothing new. He had started practicing with the team in a non-contact jersey. But that was a week or so ago. Since then nothing. I asked Laval's pxp guy Anthony Marcotte if he has any new info. He said no.

Reactions: 1909

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad