GDT: Game 4 | Vancouver @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | Someone’s 0 Must Go

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
3 games in and I just want a 60 minute game; feels like those old days where all the interviews were "gotta play 60 minutes" ad nauseum because we don't have the mental fortitude or something currently to play that way.

Reactions: thebus88

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
We need to surround Gaudreau with the best offensive talent we have. And when healthy, that’s Laine and we need a good defensive presence to balance those two out. Obviously Laine’s not healthy, so I’m not sure why they continue to have Jenner there.

I know he hasn’t earned it, but I would give Roslovic a shot at center with Gaudreau. He’s our most gifted offensive center right now. And you can throw Nyquist on the other wing as the responsible one. Give Jack a chance.
I don't know. Roslovic isn't ideal without the puck and always hold the puck too much.
Btw, the best our center is Johnson.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

I thought Chinny was a natural RW, has he gotten a chance with Johnny? He might have the best shot on the team at this moment and we all want to see him blow up this season...what could possibly get him moving more than playing with Johnny?
Easier game than the previous three, and Elvis is back. 4-3 win, Goals for Johnny, Jenner, Chinakhov, Sillinger
If Elvis being "back" is giving up three goals to a winless team playing the second night of back to backs while he has had multiple days rest...then this is gonna be a loooong season!

Reactions: thebus88

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Backup goalie in net for Vancouver as well. If we don't get a solid win it might be time to get nervous about where this team will be when Laine re-joins the team for the Finnish games.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Interested to see Kuzmenko on VAN’s side. Had quite warm up routine. Played in the KHL last year. Playing on the top line next to Miller tonight.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Boone and Johnny on a breakaway, almost hoped Boone would just leave the puck to Johnny (like Barkov did last season)... but alas, can't really fault him for the shot attempt. Early minutes but looks ok!

Edit: And Blanks with a big hit on the boards, causing a scuffle. Penalty coming, not sure to whom...

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Ugh this PP is just... don't shoot the puck at the Canucks players' sticks, hold on to it...

... Or at least don't let them score shorthanded, ffs. 0-1 Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad