Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ8812*

lol

FLA announcers "Simmonds throws up the elbow"

the ref was 3 feet away, he would have missed that if it was an elbow

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Didn't realize how delusional the Florida fans are on this board. If you look at their GDT pretty much all of them don't think that's a penalty, that Hartnell faked being hurt there, and some even going as far as to think the refs are favoring Philly tonight.

I get being a homer, but I just can never understand how you can be that level of delusional. I mean, when a player of ours does something I criticize our player for it not turn it around on the other team or the refs. When Rosehill went full Pejorative Slur on Kopecky I didn't make excuses.

That's crazy. If any Flyer made that hit I'd be mad as hell at them.

ugiswrong

Dec 8, 2005
deutschland
Say what you want about Rosehill being stupid (and he is) but he arguably got under the Panthers' skin; they attempted to kill Hartnell soon after

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Seriously get Simmonds and Hartnell the hell away from eachother right now. Dont even let them sit near eachother on the bench. They have zero chemistry together

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
High stick to the face, talk out of this one dummy. Still on Simmer for a ****ing body check ???

Ilkka Sinisalo

Amazing American
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, W.A.
Didn't realize how delusional the Florida fans are on this board. If you look at their GDT pretty much all of them don't think that's a penalty, that Hartnell faked being hurt there, and some even going as far as to think the refs are favoring Philly tonight.

I get being a homer, but I just can never understand how you can be that level of delusional. I mean, when a player of ours does something I criticize our player for it not turn it around on the other team or the refs. When Rosehill went full Pejorative Slur on Kopecky I didn't make excuses.

I am just amazed to hear that Panther fans actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad