Pre-Game Talk: Game 4, SENS in NY, Thursday 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa has not led a single minute of this series, and we are up 2-1. I expect us to play well. EK looks slower the usual, Anderson always gets wiggy in the playoffs and feels the pressure, after a game at MSG he should settle down.

Game of the year. It'll be interesting. Ottawa got destroyed in game 3. I expect us to be better, but the Rangers are big, fast and scary.

Their weakness I still say is Lunqvist, and that'll show itself. When it does, we need to win those games or we won't win the series. We can't have them win games were Lunqvist let's in bad goals.

Ottawa has had the lead a couple times.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I think Boucher goes full vet for this one:
Pyatt
Neil
Boro

to shake things up

And of course no Condon...

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Turris, Karlsson and Anderson have to be our best players this game.

Turris has yet to show up this series offensively. Stone has yet to not be a liability this series.

We need our top guns to show up. Brassard too. Only Hoffman has been a consistent threat among our top forwards.

IMO you gotta insert White and Pyatt. They would fit perfectly against the fast-skating and checking Rangers.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Usually I am very pessimistic, but I think we can grind out a win. I think Rangers also play with a bit less urgency.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
stone is injured

LOL, seriously.

I love that people think that "benching" Stone will have an effect on his game at all. The guy bleeds hockey, he's one of the most focused players on the team. It's clear that there's something wrong with him that goes beyond anything that "nacho time in the press box" can fix.

It's not an effort issue. You can't shame his body back together by healthy scratching him.

Who does Wideman replace?

Knowing how Boucher's system works, probably Claesson.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Can Andy learn to stop shoot-arounds with his body, or will Boucher have him stapled to his crease?! The Happy Wanderer...no more gift goals please.

Edit...Sens didn't practice, so no.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Usually I am very pessimistic, but I think we can grind out a win. I think Rangers also play with a bit less urgency.

I'm hoping it's a less hook, clutch, & grab game. Will help if the Senators can keep moving the puck around the Rangers forecheck so the referees don't get in the mood for that kind of game.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Can Andy learn to stop shoot-arounds with his body, or will Boucher have him stapled to his crease?! The Happy Wanderer...no more gift goals please.

Edit...Sens didn't practice, so no.

Lol, I half expect him to try to stop wrap-arounds by chasing their player behind the net.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
A huge no to Kelly, Neil or Boro. We need speed.

Boucher damned well better learn to trust White in a hurry, cause he's a better option than our dinosaurs. We simply can't let the Rangers skate circles around us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad