GDT: Game 4 | Senators vs Avalanche | Thu., Oct. 16 | 7:30ET | TSN5 | Home Opener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
This game is so much better to watch than the Florida game

I wasn't a fan of the contract renewal at all when he signed it. It's a terrible contract for a guy who doesn't have much left in the tank. Yes, he works hard, but that's not what he's here for. We have other guys getting paid peanuts or who are waiting in Bingo who can do what he does.

Anyway, great comeback by the Sens. Very very impressive after the start they had.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm still shocked people expect us to dominate 3 periods of hockey, in today's parity NHL it rarely happens anymore. It's a game within a game, there will be constant momentum swings and one period we might look unstoppable, while the next one we might look like we're in last place. After watching the NHL for so long some people still fail to recognize that.

So I'm hoping for a win, to look good at times, cut down turnovers and hopefully we get some timely saves.

Boo-yah.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
3 in a row!

I can't wait to hear the "Tank for McDavid *******s" come out in droves regardless.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
A good comeback but we were a bit lucky - a lot of players were either nervous or coasting and the team only put it together in spurts.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Nice to see us play with some composure near the end. We got rattled early, but pulled it together. Nice win.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
feelsgood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad